Country Club India
Country Club Hospitality & Holidays Ltd.

Country Club India Customer Care

+91 79 3018 8388  [Ahmedabad]
+91 40 6748 2222  [Country Club]
+91 80 4037 4444  [Bangalore]

Load

Country Club India related photos (225)

Country Club India Complaints & Reviews

Jan 14, 2021
Nov 21, 2020
Bengaluru, Karnataka
I got mail confirmation to refund pending amount of 36200 within 120-180 days. It has been more than specified time but refund not processed yet.
Refund not processed
Refund not processed

[Nov 21, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello, have you got your refund?
Kindly share the contact details of the concerned person from country club.
ravindraverma's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 14, 2021
No, havent got refund. Please find below contacts
Raju - 80877 80389

V
    Nov 20, 2020
    Powai, Maharashtra
    I'm country club member. Everytime I face problems in reservations. Since 2 months I'm trying to callhyderbad reservations. No one answers and cannot do my reservations on apps and website.
    Plz call me back on [protected]

[Nov 20, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Nov 14, 2020
      Nov 13, 2020
      Powai, Maharashtra
      Please cancel my membership as I am not able to utilize u r service. Please do the needful. I paid only 10000 initially in 2012. I have any amount further and not utilised any of your services. I am getting calls till now to continue membership. Please cancel my membership and do the needfull

[Nov 13, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      My mob no [protected]

H
        Nov 10, 2020
        Countr club is fraud by giving false promise i want refund back otherwise i vill take severe action ...
        Refund of 70k

[Nov 10, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 9, 2020
          My membership ID CCCH270MPCLUB5LB60370 and I have paid full payment for Millionaire premium club (blue) pack 06 March 2020 but still I haven't received any membership card, kit. And also my account is not activated in online till now. I request you to raise and take action on this in next few days.

[Nov 09, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U
            Nov 7, 2020
            HI, My Name is Urvil Desai. I am not country club member but we are a visit a Presentation. but after presentation she will...
            Nov 3, 2020
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            Country Club Team,

As expected there's no response from you on mail.

Anyways, few Promises...
            D
            Oct 30, 2020
            This complaint is in continuation of my previous mail 20 June 2018 and your reply dated 20 June 2018 and 4 July 2018 in which...
            H
            Oct 22, 2020
            My self Hardhyan, i got country club membership in 2011 at pune, they made all false promise, they told there will not be...
            J
            Oct 13, 2020
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Country club cheated its members. am one of them. applied for plot in Tumkur, whereas they registered at pandiparthy village...
            G
            Oct 2, 2020
            Hi All, want to sell my Country Club Lifetime Membership at negotiable price. anyone interested call on [protected]. Thank...

K
            Oct 29, 2020
            Sep 26, 2020
            My name is ajay kumar and got cheated with country club begumpet hyderabad. They offered all the fake promises and trapped me and done a transaction through my credit card rs.1, 20, 000 in 2016.

Even i informed them as not interested further and requested 100times for refund and now they are harassing to pay maintenance saying due every month. I am too repeatedly informing as i never used any facilities in club.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2020

[Sep 26, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 23, 2020
              I've taken membership from Country club couple of years back. But based on a personal visit to one of the properties, (just a walk in, no rooms booked) I wanted to cancel the membership. but no-one responding on the cancellation, but now the AMC dues are only accumulating. Getting harassed with thier emails and phone calls almost every now and then.

Membership id: CCBG211CLUBB103968

[Sep 23, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello
                I m member of ccv from last 3 year.. Your employe sahil from gujrat mobile no.[protected] call me for amc.. But...
                Oct 27, 2020
                Sep 14, 2020
                This is for your kind information that i was supposed to pay rs 15178/- to country club for membership...

B
                Sep 11, 2020
                I have not received my upgraded membership card no ccmu1ultclub30lru787 for which i paid in december 2019/ january 2020, inspite of repeated requests and emails from me. Please see that i receive my membership cards immediately.

[Sep 11, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                  Sep 4, 2020
                  I, undersigned miss. Dipika sameer korday. Dear country club you have lost respect in most of your client's eyes....

Sep 3, 2020
                  I paid 80000 to country club on July 2018. I have taken membership for 6 nights and 7 days. After paying they told giving me a free package of 2 night and 3 days as a gift.
                  Informed me first i will get a call for 2 night 3 day, after i confirm will get another call same day for 6 night and 7 day.
                  After attending call for 2 night 3 day i didnt get second call and the membership got only for 2 night 3 days
                  I communicated with lot of emails and by speed post, without any favoured reply.
                  The marketing staff convinced me i need to pay AMC of 8000 again and utilize 2 night 3 day vacation, so he will activate 6 night 7 day for 25 years as early discussion.
                  I done same, paid AMC of 8000, total 88000. and utilize 2 night 3 day. Till now they not activated my original package of 6 night 7 days. and I loss my money.
                  Please advise how I can get refund i have the early mail communication with the marketing staff with details.

[Sep 03, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Sep 2, 2020
                    I was working in Kolkata Branch office from 2017 to 2019. But my Dues are still not released by the Kolkata Branch inspite of repeated verbal reminder to The TeleMarketing Manager; Mr Arijit Majhi. Yet I have not received any response.

Request you to kindly look into this matter urgently and arrange to settle my Dues at the earliest

[Sep 02, 2020] Country Club India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                      Sep 2, 2020
                      Bengaluru, Karnataka
                      Respected Sir,

I am the member of Country Club vide Membership No.CVVZ2CLUB[protected] from estd. 2012 but I did not use my membership due to sudden epidemic problem i have been discharged my service. I worked at MNC organization but unfortunately resigned from my service on October 2013 and after that I am facing financial problem with my family.

So, Please help me so that I can survive my family from stringency of monetary problem.

Regards.

Prabir Kumar Banerjee.

Mob.No.[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2020
                      There is no any fruitful action yet. Please expedite the matter. Thanks & regards. Prabir Kumar Banerjee Mob.No.8008203709