Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Tourism in India is on increasing trend and lot of companies are now engaged in the business of providing...

I have paid Rs.5 lacs for life time membership fee and plots ar various locations, but so far they have not yet handed over any registered documents.
Oct 13, 2021

Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I have visited Country Vacation on 5-Oct-2019, and I have paid Rs.10, 000/-.
    But I have applied for a refund after...

I had paid country vacations Rs. 20000 on[protected] vide receipt #1012-CVAH-1030. Also till date I haven't availed any of your services including the free ones. Please refund me my money back at the earliest as I don't wish to continue and do the needful. I have written emails without any response from our side.
    Aug 27, 2021

Please carry forward my this year’s holidays to next year and from your side there was a commitment of free additional holidays 5+2 more years but still not updated to my holidays so please update it soon
      Aug 16, 2021

I am Mantu. I have paid INR 1, 40, 000 for 10 Years membership in country club on 23rd Feb 2020 .
        It was said that the amount will deducted on a monthly basis for the next 12 months. However, it was deducted in one go without EMI.

It was promised to me that I can cancel the membership after 1 year.
        I have been trying to reach out to them from last 6-7 months. However, they said it's non-refundable and disconnect my calls without answering any further queries.

I had visited Country club office a few months back but declined to cancel the membership.
        After reading all the reviews and witnessing unreliable, non-stable promises, I badly want to cancel this country club membership.

Please help me out.
        Aug 11, 2021

Has duped us in the year 2014 for taking Rs. 15, 000/- while promising to spend on travel with journey expense and food and accommodation but has duped us while we approached them in booking accommodation Pl act strongly against them
          Jul 27, 2021

Membership Number: CVTR1MPCLUB5LB267735. I have paid INR 80200 on[protected]. I have cancelled the membership on the same...
            We live in Udaipur, Rajasthan. We had been called to Country Club office which was there in Mangalam fun square at the time...
            Request for Refund of my amount Rs 50, 400/_ including gst..paid to the country Vacations, towards life membership, paid on...

Plss help me i pay 5000 rupess but they say your amount is not refund.. plss help me i get my amount
            For refund
            Mar 04, 2021

To Date 27th Jan, 2021
              Dear Country vacations Team,
              Name Email address
              Jagadish m [protected]@countryvacationsmail.combr...

Country vacations has duped us in the year 2010 for taking Rs. 25, 000/- while promising to spend on travel with journey expense and food and accommodation but has duped us while we approached them in booking accommodation Pl act strongly against them
              - Rudra Narayan Biswas
              Feb 07, 2021

They cheated by calling to their temporary office in Hyderabad and in hurry they asked to make payment, I made to pay 14 k, on the spot, and I was suppose to make 14 k later to complete membership, I did not paid rest amount after understanding their background. Now I understood, whatever I do, I can't get back that amount. I just let it go, because can't do any thing,
                Still now they keep sending pending annul maintenance amount, cheaters, i hate these emails, cheaters are allowed to run their business and cheat innocent public..
                Reference membership number
                CVHYD5SB3MLM124779
                Feb 07, 2021

My Membership No. CC1280018
                  Name:Dadavali J
                  I had been called for a meet by informing that i won a free holiday...

Simple paper educated us ...small piece of paper change human life line and life time earnings ...attaching to see you people so dont get trap in this bloddy country vaccation net /web...see this 1 rs make lakhs...for business group people
                  This small paper lots your lakhs and thousand
                  Jan 24, 2021

Informed before reply for that how many day ...you say complent noted ...where is reply, soon reply sir /madam who ever ...there...

They don't pick calls... I have tried from 5 years. I didn't get any answer.. I bought membership in Jaipur... But that office has been closed... I didn't use my membership once... And it expired... Before 5 years when ever I wanted to use this membership... I got response room is not available. Sorry... I am really very disappointed... I purchased that membership in 62000 in June 2011 but I couldn't use once... They are cheaters... There were someone who wanted to buy membership from me but then also no one helped me out in this situation. I am really disappointed 😞
                    Jan 23, 2021

I have been enrolled as member in country club since 2008 and membership includes plot allotment in Kodai Foot hills project.

After the payment made in full for Rs. 3, 25, 000 till date no services or allotment of land has been made. Have approached to the local office in Chennai and made several email communications but in vain.

Till date they keep on sending me the AMC charges monthly without providing a single services and not responding to any of my emails asking for the refund.

I really need support to get this issue solved and i have been in stress all these years because of this non resolved issue
                      Jan 10, 2021