Country Vacations Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to Country Vacations

Having problems with Country Vacations?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Country Vacations customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Country Vacations

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Country Vacations Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Country Vacations reviews & complaints(598)

I K V Ramana Murty submit that I have paid an amount of Rs.3200/- towards transfer of membership in favour of my son K.Sunil Kumar through Google pay to Mr. Srikanth Reddy on 2.8.2022. The transfer has updated so far. Further I submit that I have paid A M C also. Holidays also not updated soar. Please take action immediately. My membership number is CVVZ2CLUBC3SB134583.
K V Ramana Murty
Country Vacations customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,

The Country vacations part of country club has called multiple times to collect the free gift that we got from Dmart, after going to the location they have briefed us about the country club vacations . They have told something else and the agrrement has totally different terms. We were in hurry and also informed them. They said the presentation will be done in 15 mins. but made us to sit 1 hour. after listening their plans we have paid 40, 000. but after coming out we have enquired about the company and found out to be the fraudulant company that made us to take the offer. we have recieved multiple calls to come to thier office even though we told them we will not come to office.

Country Vacations — Grand Vivanta Vacations Pvt. Ltd. Fraud

We were called in Radisson-Blu and sales team showed colorful picture and promised to give 4/5 star accommodations in India and abroad. Along with it they did so many other promises They charged us almost 2.5 Lakh for the package and made us sign on the agreement. We were shocked to see that the terms and conditions were not as per presentation and already informed Mithun (sales person) to amend and send us the updated document; which is...
      Hello every one, we joined country vacations in dec 2013 and paid 1, 52, 000/-. Your membership of the country club and vacations. Because of they are giving me fake promises, offers and told me so much of lies by sales person, due to that argument is happen in my family, after that i called to sales guy to discontinue my membership and refund for money. I have not used single vacation and the promises that these guys made are beyond any...

Sir
      Mr. Vinod from HO country vacation ph no [protected] is speaking rude words for taking annual amc.
      We are paying yearly amc and due to covid related issues, we are not able to use the vacation.
      Mr. Vinod wants annual and asking me if you are not able to pay, we will hold all your vacations.

We does not want to be associated with country vacation and required to cancel my membership and refund the amount.

Gokul

I had taken a Country Vacation Membership and my Membership no is CVKK1V5LB256892, which is a NO Club + 5 Yrs 6N7D Blue SR U12 from your Kolkata Branch office by paying an amount of Rs. 20000 out of 70000 as on[protected]. As per the company's terms and conditions, I did ask for a cancellation of the membership plan within the mentioned time frame stating that I intended to withdraw my deposit due to an urgent requirement,

On my cancellation request, I did receive a mail from the Kolkata branch stating that as per the agreement, nominal charges of Rs.3800/- would be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded within 120 working days from the date of invoking cool off period.

It has been more than 3 years and the company has still not refunded a single penny even when it's policy terms had said so.

My name is Mukesh Thakkar and contact number is [protected].

I have paid the sum of 70000 for membership and 40000 for AMC for 5 years. I was told that we do not need to pay anything whenever we need to use the vacations deposited for 5 years. Now when I am trying to book the property for vacation, there is a demand of more 1500 per night. In addition, the resort hotels are not as promised. We were promised premium properties...
          I am Ramesh from Bangalore with registered mobile no [protected]. We renewed our amc and after that we booked an accomodation at allepey property. We paid Rs 3000 as utility charges for 2 days/3 nights but we haven't got any confirmation booking voucher till now.
          There is no response from amc department nor or the calls connecting to the customer support. Pls resolve this at the earliest...
          I, Chaitali Das started a membership plan with Country Club by paying a sum of Rs. 25000. But later on due to some personal problems, i wanted to cancel the membership. So, the People at Country Club offered me to give a holiday package of 6nights and 7days by adding a sum of Rs. 5000 more. So we made a agreement by paying Rs. 30000 in total in which we will be given a holiday package which will be valid for 10years and more. But now, when...

I wrote to country vacations team for booking a week and that time the booking was available. But they had been forcing me to buy food package, so I had to write email to their employee to get a waiver on food and confirm booking. Even online on their site I have to forcibly buy food package even though I do not want food from their resort as its of very bad quality and they do not provide jain veg food of good quality.

I have paid 30 years of vacation and full maintenance of 30 years so I should not be forced to select any food option online for their own properties or properties booked from their site but should be optional.

Request your intervention as this was not the clause when I had paid and took 30 years of vacation and this is not legitimate.

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible.

Ritesh
          Mar 04, 2022
          Updated by Ritz Shah
          Image showing that there is no option to de-select good option and so cannot proceed to book without buying food package. This is the link I used - https://www.countryclubworld.com/ccmember/book_holidays.php

Let me know if you need more information and I would be happy to provide the same. This is the image where food is not optional but mandatory before booking. I go to this site for booking :

Sir, entered contract no. DT/17/0082 with country Vacations. Paid Rs.41, 000/- in 11 instalments. Amount not refunded.
            Venugopal Reddy E,
            Nellore.

Country Vacations have taken 1, 55, 000/- for a 30 years membership for 7D/6N holidays across their resorts/ tie up properties. Additionally they have charged the complete AMC upfront amounting to nearly over rs.1 lakh.
              Now none of their phones are working and all of the mails are bouncing as undeliverable.
              There is no way that we are able to contact these people. We wanted to avail our holidays and also transfer some unused...

The company does not respond to calls made at all numbers available on internet. They should refund total payments received
              Called numbers : [protected];[protected] ; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected]; [protected];[protected]; [protected]; [protected]; etc etc

I have taken a membership for Country Club Resorts and the membership fee is Rs. 50, 000. They have a cool off period of 10 days where in we could cancel the membership and refund will be initiated within 120 days after deducting Rs. 4500 from the amount paid to them.
                I have send them a request to cancel the membership within 3 days which was delivered in there office in Hyderabad within 6 days.
                Now it's 115 days from the date...

I stopped paying my AMC since 2020as the service was poor. But this year your Bangalore staff cajoled me and made me to pay this year's AMC stating that they are vaiving previous years AMC and carry over the lapsed vacations which I did not use. They said I can avail totally 30days (including my unavailed holidays) before sep 2023.Beliving their words I paid 8000and took four nights leave and to celebrate our birthdays on 10th and 12 th nov We booked our stay in Jade resorts.Due to cyclone threat I asked Ms Archana of Bangalore office to postpone my holidays to Jan 29and 30 of 2022. For which she said I can take only six nights per annum in such case how can I take my unavailed holidays .before taking the money they promised I can take entire one month before Sep 2023 Now they say it is not possible .It is a clear case of cheating

Today I paid 9000 for country vacations I want my refund on urgent basis u all are fraud and ur staff is also fraud

Tourism in India is on increasing trend and lot of companies are now engaged in the business of providing support services for the same; Country Vacations (A Unit of Country Club Hospitality and Holidays India Ltd.) Registered office at Amurtha Castle, 5-9-16 Saifabad, Opposite Secretariat, Hyderabad - 500063 is one of these kinds of company.
                    This company is indulged in unethical marketing practice; trapping...

Greetings from country club

please find the below Amc offers

By clearing your Annual Maintenance charges today of Rs.10030/- As per special case previous Amc due Rs.49, 895/- will get waived.

This offer includes:

As per special case Expired 6 Nights & 7days 5 holidays will get activated

If Existing year Amc is Nill you can use vacation...

I have paid Rs.5 lacs for life time membership fee and plots ar various locations, but so far they have not yet handed over any registered documents.

I have visited Country Vacation on 5-Oct-2019, and I have paid Rs.10, 000/-.
                      But I have applied for a refund after 2 days which is on 7-Oct-2019.
                      I have attached the mail reference. I sent so many emails to customer care but nobody has not to revert yet. Kandivali Branch executives are not helping me with it.
                      Requesting your help please initiate my refund on priority as almost complete 2 years now....