[Resolved] Cpp Group India — membership cancel request

Praveena ba on Mar 25, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have recieved complete details about the plan you have sentto me. It does not suit my requirements. Hence i request you to cancel my subscription for this policy my details are as given below

Membership no. Ia3807748,

As per your policy please cancel it immediately.

Regards'

Praveena ba
Indic ems electronics private limited.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-29 11:21:54

[Mar 25, 2019] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response Mar 28, 2019
Dear Customer,

We wish to confirm to you that your membership no. IA3807748, has been cancelled on 27/03/2019 as per your request.

The refund of the membership fee is in process and will reflect in your payment account within 6 working days from the cancellation date.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for your query related to CPP Card Protection Plan.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Comments

Dear Sir
At 26 March 2019, I have recevied CPP Card Protection and Rs 1699 SBI credit Card but i am not aware for this unauthorized payment. Please reverse my 1699 SBI Credit Card Account.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019

Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

Dear Sir
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - membership cancel request