[Resolved] Cpp Group India — mobile insurance.. fraud

New delhi, Kottayam, Kerala, India
 Jestin4u on Feb 12, 2020
I have made a claim request against my membership id:- im2849879 on 10th jan. 2020 and sent all the said documents to cop via bajaj finserv representative in kottayam office. After the receiving documents by cpp, i received another e-mail on 28th jan. Stating that "statement of incident is incorrect, so to resend the said document" and again i have sent the said statement of incident through the same courier service (Dtdc) and on 1st feb i have received another e-mail from cpp stating that the documents has been received and under processing. After that it's almost a week and there's no response from cpp side. I tried calling the customer care and the fellow told me to send screenshots of the mail i received because they have no idea about it.

From the first time itself i have sent the documents via bajaj finserv office. Not by myself because i never wanted to make any mistakes. Even after that i sent the documents again.. I tried calling the customer care when i received cpp's first e-mail.. And i didn't get any proper answer.

I tried contacting them via e-mail and there is no response.

I think cpp india is simply fooling customers by saying unnecessary excuses to decline the claim request.

Now im thinking of filing a complaint in the consumer court.

Membership id:-im2849879
Claim srn:-f[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 2, 2020

[Feb 12, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Dear Customer,

This communication is with reference to our discussion on 17/2/2020 for your membership IM3014037.
We hope that your query related to CPP has been successfully resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on our helpline numbers – [protected] (toll-free) or [protected], between 11 AM – 9 PM, for any further assistance.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - mobile insurance.. fraud