Cpp Group India — unauthorized creation of cpp membership

Bangalore, India
 Vijayakumar P.C on Feb 11, 2020
Today on 11th Feb, I received an mail from CPP stating the purchase of CPP card protection.

The welcome kit had all my personal details & it was mentioned that a FEE has to be done. It seems that it is a internal collaboration from ICICI - see below.

Fee – Means the total amount as agreed by Us with the ICICI to provide Service to You as part the ICICI Packaged Product.

1) First, I contacted ICICI bank about this and they asked me to contact CPP.
2) When I contacted CPP, their response was so arrogant and unprofessional. My first call connected to one of their engineer. I explained my issue and he asked me to verify the details. As part of verification, he asked my address. Upon sharing the my address mentioned in their welcome kit, he said the address is not matching and when I asked repeatedly, he put my call on hold. Such an unprofessional CPP, shame on you.
3) Again I immediately called again and this time. It got connected to a different support guy and after verification of all the details (including address), when asked how can you create an account without my consent, he said, this is not in hour hand. You need to contact the ICICI bank. This time as well, they were so unprofessional.

It is clearly seems that ICICI is selling my information without my consent and the CPP is not ready to cancel my card.
I am worried that they will charge on the membership fee.
Please help to address to close the CPP account. If you need any additionial information, let me know.

[Feb 12, 2020] CPP Group India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vijayakumar P.C, Feb 27, 2020
Thanks but so far CPP has never confirmed to me about the closure of this unauthorized account creation by them.
Could you please do the needful.
CPP Group India Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Dear Customer,

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers –[protected]toll-free) or[protected]please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cpp Group India - unauthorized creation of cpp membership