[Resolved]  Croma — Delay in delivery of ACs

Hello Sir/ma'am,

Here I am complaining about the delay in delivering of ACs which I purchased from your adajan branch, Surat on the 21st of Jan by IDFC EMI and also gave a check for a down payment under the register number [protected], which is also clear on the 25th of Jan., As far as I know, your delivery policy is delivered product in 48 hours means 2 working days. But, yesterday on 28th Jan afternoon when I called on Corma's customer care number they told me that your check was clear on 25th but we didn't know about that, that's why we didn't dispatch your product. we got it now and from today onward you can count your 2 days or can say 48 hours because the product will be transported from Ahmedabad.

So, sir, that's that. please take some action about that because as far as I can see fault was main, I didn't call you on daily basis like others and wait till your so-called 2 days and now I get my product even later.

Franky sir, I didn't expect such delay and unprofessional attitude from such a respectfully and reputed company like yours.

Kindly Contact me Through, Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Jan 29, 2021
Jan 29, 2021

Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma
    1928
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093