Customercare.00691signSBI.co.in — For Refund of amount 1500 Rs deducted from my account and status of payment shown failed.

Dear Customercare,

I need your urgent action on this. I have paid 1500/- through BOI Credit Card. Payment deducted from my account but Payment status shows Failed

BOI Transaction Ref ID : 499963

Not able to reach the SBI customer care :I tried reaching the number [protected]. But the number is always engaged. It is quite frustrating. I have sent email to customercare.[protected]@sbi.co.in as mentioned in the passport seva site. But absolutely no response.

Application Reference Number 17-[protected]
Given Name HAJI JUSAB BHAYA
Service Type REISSUE
Payment Status (Internet Banking) Failed

Comments

Dear Customercare,

I need your urgent action on this. I have paid 1500/- through Internet banking by SBIMOPS. Payment deducted from my account but Payment status shows Failed

Transaction Ref ID : 20-[protected]

Given Name ARVIND SINGH
Service Type FRESH PASPORT
Payment Status (Internet Banking) Failed
I need your urgent action on this. I have paid 1500/- through . Payment deducted from my UPI account but Payment status shows Failed
UPI Transaction ID :[protected]