DailyThanthi Complaints & Reviews

DailyThanthi Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to DailyThanthi

Having problems with DailyThanthi?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DailyThanthi customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DailyThanthi reviews & complaints (124)

SBI வங்கி லப்பைகுடிகாடு கிளை பெரம்பலூர் மாவட்ட ஊழியர் தனியாக வரும் அப்பாவி பெண்கள் மற்றும் கல்லூரி மாணவிகளிடம் படிவம் பூர்த்தி செய்து கொடுக்கும் சாக்கில் அதிகார துஷ்புரயோகம் செய்து மிரட்டி தேவையற்ற கேள்விகள், பேச்சுகள் மற்றும் செயல்களில் ஈடுபடுவது, உதவி செய்யும் சாக்கில் தவறு செய்வதை வாடிக்கையாக கொண்டு செயல்படுகிறார். முடிந்த வரையில் விரைவாக நடவடிக்கை எடுக்குமாறு வேண்டுகிறேன்.
DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The govt employees working under tamilnadu tirunelveli collector office are asking bribe from the people who are asking for their legal heir certificate, nativity certificate and death certificate. The vao so much torture the people, if they didn't give bribe. Govt said the person who give bribe will be imprisoned for 7 years,, but the vao, 's are asking for bribe.. What people will do??? Please do the necessary steps.
    Thanks in advance.
    DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    18.05.2018 Dailythanthi Nagercoil edition .news paper, wrong news is provided Page No 11

Sir'engal theru' kakkan colony 2ndavathu theru'nungambakkam chennai 34' no.161 gandhi ji seva sangam ulladhu indha sangathil...

From coimbatore singanallur to vellalore between one bridge damaged on 10 years ago. Then morning school time more than 10 sand lorry's crossed and creating huge traffic problem.

Then that respective mla also not take any action about that bridge. Due to the issue daily morning 8 to 9 that place facings huge traffic problem.

Singanallur to vellalore many of the school buses crossed. So, this time asper law sand lorry's should not allow in city. Cautioo board also available.

Could you help resolve this issue. It will be help for all school student s.

Thanks in advance.

Chennai-600007.
        Respected sir,
        Sub:-...
        ஐயா,

நாங்கள் சுமார் 65 குடும்பங்கள் யமுனாத்தெரு...

Sir i am living in engineer avune 1 st main road, s. Kolathur, madipakkam, kovilambakkam, chennai 91. We have majour prb, our street road, damaged very long time but no one is care about this prob, pregnant ladies can't travel on this road, and also aged people's can't travel on this road during time nyt and day time also, pl put this road pl help sir, pl put head news, me and my family used thanthi paper it's really nice. Thanks you sir. Pl support us.
        DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Respected sir Tamil nadu .Coimbatore I have to compint in Muncipal corporation at area septic tank open that in not solution for the problem

My school kalashetra has going to reopen on 21.05.2018 coming monday it is in kattupakkam chennai in these summer days

Please refer your newspaper advertisement detailed as under.
          Date: 07/02/2018
          Edition: bangalore
          Page no.12
          Page name: manapandal
          Column no.: 2 column name: brahmner
          Paragraph no. 3
          Narration
          படித்த ஏழை ப்ராஹ்மண பெண்களுக்கு படித்த படிக்காத அர்ச்சகர்/ப்ரோஹித்தர் வரன் தேவை ct.[protected]/[protected]

On seeing the advertisement, i contacted [protected], was told name as nandini and asked to send money rs.1500/- in the name of m.. Bhavani, sb a/c. No.[protected] assuring to give 4 references to our boy. We sent on 9/2/18. She called several times that sms not received for the money credited. I finally told her to check up the bank account in atm as the sms may fail to come sometimes. She confirmed the receipt of the amount and asked details of our boy. We gave our boy’s brother number to get all the details.

Afterwards, she is not picking the call either from boy’s brother number or my number or my sister number. The same advertisement came on 14/02/18 also. We want to give a police complaint based on your reply. If we call office number asking to call bhavani’s number.

Kindly advise
          Feb 28, 2018
          Updated by Rangachari Govindarajan Govindarajan
          problem not yet solved. What measurements from your side taken. please tell us the latest position
          Last 3days in sowripalayam area near shanmuga Priya hospital drinking water pipe line damage, there is no one rectify this complaint, lot of drinking water wastage in this place, kindly save water, pls do nessecary action

5 months before this same advertising in your daily thanthi for euro star visa services pvt limited. Now today paper also...

Sir, i am a daily pass by commuting passenger using the pottapalayam to sinthamani road. But for the past 10 days the road contract guys along with the kln college pupils have made a mess of the road. Due to that daily accidents with many faces minor injuries and with few win major injuries. So kindly tak action and make those guys to finish the road so that we can able to travel safely.
            DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I request you, don't wrote daily rape cases, some bad peoples are learn to that way to crime, and rape attempt. this also danger for women. If you wrote rape cases, don't wrote how they are attempting to rape. This attempting way leads to help for some bad minded person. I request you to you wrote only how they are punished.
            Printing of the news paper was full of ink shade

On 7/02/18, I picked from Dinathanthi Manapandal advertisement, Bangalore edition, a marriage broker named Ms.Bhavani(mobile:...

We as a common people have great respect on doctors.
              I'm writing this complaint from mettupalayam a small town near coimbatore tamilnadu.

Recently we are seeing that the doctors are collecting more fees than ever.

If we go for a fever, they are collecting 300 as a fees.
              An average worker only earns only 400 to 500 a day.
              Why this doctors are charging this much amount.

It's not a food way to get money as the said. Kindly take action to get proper consulting fees for the people.

I'm saying sgk hospital, mettupalayam.

DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a residing in chengalpattu, (Periya natham, mettu street ward 6) for past 5 years. There is...

As i was living in podarankadu, maniyanoor post, salem[protected]th division).
                In our area more than 12 years no proper sewage and road facilities. For this issue i have contacted cm cell, collector cell, amma complaint cell for the past 1 years.
                But they not even response, so i am heartly belive that i got a help from your team. Please do the help full.
                Thank you.
                Ph. No [protected]
                DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m from keezha puthalam village in kanyaakumari district... The roads in our village are severely damaged... And i have added the photos below... And the photos were taken by me today... The water stagnant in the pic was from the past 3 days... The road was in this condition for the past 8 yrs... I trust the daily thanthi will publish the photo and the news in the newspaper... I'm pleading you... Plss
                  DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, i am a. A. Muthukumar from tirunelveli-dist, shengottai-taluk, seevanallur-village. I am reading daily thanthi last 12years on our home
                    We are brought paper on our home daily but last one year our area distribution dealers are very poor. They are supplying news paper worst timing likemorning 10 am to 11am most of time we are told to dealer people but they not given correct response. That's why our father told to stopped the news paper last two month back. Heartily we are missing daily thanthi.. Please do something to fever for our side. Please changed our side dealers or please advice to dealer increase the paper boys to area vice and supplying paper on early morning without fail. Thanks

ஐயா வணக்கம்
                      நான் பல வருடங்களாக தின தந்தி பத்திரிக்கை வாங்கிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்,
                      கடந்த 06.10.2017. சென்னை இல் நடந்த தேவேந்திரகுல வேளாளர் பட்டியல் வெளியேற்று மாநாடு மிக சிறப்பாக நடந்தது, மறுநாள் தங்கள் பத்திரிக்கையில் வரும் என்று பார்த்தேன் வரவில்லை, சின்ன சின்ன தகவல்களை போடும் தங்கள் பத்திரிக்கை ஏன் இந்த மாநாட்டு தகவலை போடவில்லை, நீங்கள் ஒரு நடுநிலை பத்திரிக்கை நிறுவனம், ஏன் போடவில்லை என்று தெரியவில்லை. ஏதேனும் காரணம் இருந்தால் பதில் அனுப்புங்கள். தெரிந்துகொள்கிறேன்.

நன்றி.
                      ரகு. தெரிந்துகொள்ள
                      DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pl, share this information to your newspaper, lot of garbages and waste items are not cleaned for many months, some of the...

Respected sir,

I am a student studying in the second year of counselling psychology in the university of madras. I would like to bring to your notice as to how our department has been giving us one anxious moment after another.

Dr. Thenmozhi, who is the h. O. D has been constantly abusing her power and inducing fear among all the students which is causing deep emotional stress. Students are being harassed and humiliated.

Moreover, the department is running in a highly disorganized and unsystematic manner. Exam dates are always pre/postponed without any prior notice. The exam papers are often withheld and we are not allowed to even check our answer sheets. With due respect to her credentials, but sir, the classes that are conducted are of extremely poor quality. She is never prepared for the class and often we are told that it happens because it has been really long since she has taken the subject/topic. It is very difficult to find inspiration inside or outside the classroom.

All of this has unfortunately left no room for mutual respect between the students and the h. O. D.

On a personal note i feel harassed and constantly victimized and sometimes all of this, merely because i do not belong to the tamil community. Many times, the community i come from is targeted and i am repeatedly shamed. I am always looked upon as an outsider.

On confronting, we are often threatened of being issued a tc on the basis of bad conduct but in reality it is us who are at the receiving end. Students crying is a very normal sight and i feel its a shame especially when we see this in the department of counselling psychology. We are constantly reminded of the power she carries with her and that how no one can even think of taking any action against her, be it anyone from the higher authorities of the university.

Some o[censored]s have taken steps of even recording our conversations with her.

Initially we were very scared to even think about taking these issues to the higher authorities because we were under the impression that this could affect our careers. But things have only gotten bad to worse.

With all this kept aside, i still try to prove my credentials by performing at the best of my abilities. I am a married woman and although it gets very difficult, i try my level best to match up to the standards of the best students that this university has produced.

My worry is that now, with hardly 6 months before the end of my course in this university, my career is under constant threat. It takes a lot for a married woman to convince everyone to study especially when the society doesn't support me in my endeavors.
                        DailyThanthi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        The street road on virugambakkam rajiv gandhi street dug out in the more than 20 days due to excess sewage logging and raining since then it couse leading to several health issues like dengue and malaria in the locality. Despite our several complaints the concerned authorities are not taking any action in this regard.

Dear sir/madam,
                          Myself balakrishna residing in st. Thomas mount, chennai. Kindly publish the message in your complaint column, we are enclosing herewith the photo also.
                          This street road on magazine road, st thomas mount comes under the control of st. Thomas mount cantonment board. The road was dug out in the month of april 2017 due to excess sewage logging and since then it was left open, leading to several health issues like dengue and malaria in the locality. Despite our several complaints the concerned authorities are not taking any action in this regard.
                          We hope the authorities will take immediate action after it is published in your esteemed news paper.

Location: