Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Delhi Police

Having problems with Delhi Police?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhi Police customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhi Police

New Delhi District
Delhi

Delhi Police Phone Numbers

Delhi Police reviews & complaints page 6

Good Day Sir, I m making a complaint against rash driving by TVS NTORQ DL4S DB4323.
This incident happened on[protected]. I was going to pick up my daughter from tuition center.
I was wearing helmet n was following rules as required. I gave indicator to make a turn.
Even though a man passed very close with high speed. He was not wearing helmet also.
I almost lost the balance. I followed him for next 100 meter...

Myself Shipra Barua, resident of 17/C D.D.A Flats Pocket A 3, Kalkaji Extension, New Delhi 110019, our water meter has been stolen by thieves last night. Kindly lodge my FIR complaint so that I can apply for new water meter from Delhi Jal Board. This complaint is for Kalkaji Extension Police Post New Delhi.

Shipra Barua

Respected Sir,
    I am Ashish Kumar Roy from Nagpur would like to inform you that Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan residence o[censored]ttam Nagar West has cheated my with amount of Rs.405000.00 And I came to Delhi as called by Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan on 09/11/2021 to collect total payment. But since 17 days Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan nor giving my payment nor he meet me. I want to compliant against Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan. Sir, I need payment immediately aa my wife got accident and she is in bed rest. News payment for treatment.
    I am requesting you to please take further action against Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan. I am sharing contact no of Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan.
    [protected].

With best regards
    Dec 09, 2021
    Updated by Ashish Kumar Roy
    My complaint against Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan is not yet resolved nor I received call from Delhi Police. I am waiting for my y. Please help me.

Thanks and regards
    [protected].
    Jan 05, 2022
    Updated by Ashish Kumar Roy
    Respected Sir,
    With reference to my complaint against Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan I would like to know that the status of my complaint as it 1 and 1/2 months have already been passed no result came out.
    Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan has told that he has deposit demand draft to Delhi police but no call has received from Delhi police.
    What is the update of the complainant.
    Is it your justification or not ?
    As per reply by email that Delhi police would not contacted me as well.
    Sir, my wife has in medical emergency treatment she got accident major fractured. I need payment immediately.
    Please do needful as the earliest.

Thanks and regards
    Respected Sir,
    With reference to my complaint against Sudhanshu Kumar Ranjan I want to know the current status of the case.
    As he told that Demand draft has been submitted at Delhi police but when I asked to send address in which dd was submitted. He is denied to provide nor send dd Xerox.
    I m request you to please take necessary step. As I need payment for my wife treatment.
    Sir almost one month has been completed but no results came out or not getting call from Delhi Police.
    Requesting you to take it is urgent basis as medical emergency.

Ashish Kumar Roy

I received fraud massage on whatsapp from [protected] this number, He was trying to scam on me
      Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water meter No. 2016 A2442435 installed at 506 DDA LIG Flats Hastsal Uttam Nagar New Delhi - 110059 had been stollen in the month of February 2020 when we were out of city for a lmonth. Kindly lodge online FIR complaint as it is mandatory by DJB for applying new water meter.

Complaint by Ramkumar Bhagat
        Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile was lost from the pocket of my trouser at Laxmi Nagar bus stand on 13/09/ 2021 when I was in a try to ride for travelling to ITO. I filed a complaint in Shakarpur PS and requested through application for tracking in order to recover my mobile from pick-pocketeers. They told me that they put my mobile on tracking soon I will get a message when your mobile put on tracking, but till date I do not get any message of tracking to recover...

Police Station Dabri
          Delhi-110045

Subject: Theft of water meter connection No. KNO-[protected]

This is to inform that someone has stolen my water meter No.KNO-[protected], from H2/21, Flat No-9, Bengali Colony, Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi- 110045 on 07.11.2021 in the early morning. In order to install a new water meter, DJB wants a copy of FIR for the same. kindly register my FIR for the same and please copy give to me.

Rooma Mehra
          H2/21, Flat no-9, Bengali Colony
          Mahavir Enclave (Near Sulabh Intl)
          New Delhi -110045
          Contact Number: [protected]

Police Station Paschim Vihar
            Delhi-110087

Subject: Theft of water meter connection No. KNO-[protected]

Rooma Mehra
            H2/21, Flat no-9, Bengali Colony
            Mahavir Enclave (Near Sulabh Intl)
            New Delhi -110045
            Contact Number: [protected]
            This Complaint is for SHO, Police Station Dabri, New Delhi -110045

Hello sir there is 3-4 boys who is daily sitting front of house and taking Ganja, alcohol and making comments to girls and also me
              House they sit on is A K TEWARI PLOT NO 103 SAI ENCLAVE street no 12 near ramu dairy
              Please do something my house is on this street and I have to come daily from this street and they boys daily sit there
              I can't feel safe

Police Station Rohini
                New delhi 110085

Subject: theft of water meter connection K No. [protected]

Respected Sir,

This is to inform that someone has stolen my water meter no. K no. [protected] regd. in the name of Sh. Bhagwan Das, B-5/23, Sector 4, Rohini 110085 on 29 Oct 2021. Kindly lodge my FIR complaint so that i can apply for a new water meter.

Yours faithfully,
                Saurabh Karwal
                S/o late Sh. Devender Kumar Karwal
                B-5/23, Sector 4 Rohini, Delhi 110085
                #[protected]

Sir/Madam,
                  The traffic lights on the crossroad adjacent to Mayur Vihar Pocket 1 metro station has been defunct from a long time. There is chaos at the junction point the whole day which poses a serious threat to the life of commuters.

I live in Chilla village, Mayur Vihar phase 1 and have to cross the signal on foot everyday in the morning and evening. I feel really helpless bcs of the requirement of a 360 degree view that i have to take to cross the junction point and more so when i see a lady with her child.

I request you to urgently repair those signals and make our lives secure atleast on the roads.
                  Nov 9, 2021
                  I submitted the complaint on 3rd November and it was resolved on 6th or 7th November. The pace of action is impressive but i don't know whether it was done on my complaint or otherwise because i neither got any acknowledgement of my complaint nor of its redressal from concerned authorities. I would suggest to make acknowledgement asa well as redressal intimation as part of the program for better synchronisation of civilians and the administration.
                  Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Again went off. What a system is this, even after repair it could just run smoothly for only 4 days. Pathetic service. Insensitivity reigns high in public offices.

Ordered few items but not delivered fake website. Please refund money n take discrepsnaey action against them
                    Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir...I have lost my money in mall rebate application...I received a msg from Amazon manager to part time job and recharge with rs 500 thereafter they again demand for the money to complete the task and to deposit rs 1200 but withdrawal not received after completing the task and they again demanding rs 3000 to complete the task ..they are totally fraud and cheating the people.presently they are on what's app number the number on what's app is [protected]... Kindly provide me my money... thank you sir..
                      Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Rajni Lalwani resident of flat no. Bf-46, shalimar bagh, new delhi-110088.
                        Jal board k bo.-[[protected]]. Our water meter has been stolen on october 5 in early morning.
                        Kindly lodge my FIR complaint so that I can apply for a new water meter.
                        This complaint is for shalimar bagh police post, new delhi.

Rajni Lalwani
                        [[protected]]

Dear bangalore police,

This is regards with the area which is located in jeevanahalli coxtown 560005 park road there is a auto parked near the BBMP hospital which is repair and don’t know to whom it belongs we see there are lot of boys sitting inside the auto and not respecting the public they drink, smoke ganja and during day and night and people are afride to speak to them so I request you to please help us on this

Running hukka in amplifier Hauz Khaz village

Police Station Gandhi Nagar
                              Delhi-110031

Subject: Theft of water meter connection No. KNO-[protected]%

This is to inform that someone has stolen my water meter No.KNO[protected] regd. in the name of Prakash Biswas r/o 10/62, geeta colony Delhi 110031 on 24.8.2021 in the early morning. In order to install a new water meter, DJB wants a copy of FIR for the same. kIndly register my FIR for the same and copy given to me.

(Nemai paul)
                              R/o 10/62 Geeta colony Delhi 110031
                              Mob. [protected]
                              Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir आपका ध्यान इस और दिलाना चाह रहा की CP साहब ने थानो मे जो ज्यादा से ज्यादा स्टाफ भेजने की पहल की है वह बहुत ही आच्छा कदम है लेकिन इबजा जीतने भी तबादले डीसीपी ऑफिस रोहिणी मै तैनात...

I got massage from kissht . And they told like give you money from instant installment loan after asking pan, aadhar and bank details also after once done . Their sent your not eligible for this loan . I given all the details . I think this fake id may be.
                                Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raise this complaint, due to on 4th September, I visited Delhi at Bhagirath palace market, opposite Red Fort. I went for a market and park my vehicle over there, When I came back at that point, I found that my vehicle was missing. After searching a lot, someone told my might be your vehicle tow by police. I reached at Shanti van, there were 2 police guy, I asked him why this vehicle is there, because when I park my vehicle over there, he...