[Resolved]  Delhivery Courier Service — delhivery courier not delivered my consignment (awb no.[protected] in 12 days

Reference ID : 2377
ORDER ID : 1648207
Tracking ID :[protected]
Order Date : 01/11/2018

The package was picked up on 11-Jan'18 from Kolkata for return to the merchant "Clock.co.in", Rajendra Place, New Delhi. Courier was received at return city New Delhi on 15-Jan Monday at 4:19pm. But thereafter no update in last 7 days. The package is neither delivered to consignee nor any update is given in delhivery courier tracking.

I am following up with Delhivery courier customer care, but every time they are saying matter has been escalated to higher level and the package will be delivered within next 24 hrs. But no result could be achieved till now as on 22-Jan'18.

It is now really a matter worry, why the consignment is not getting delivered ?

I request this forum to kindly escalate my complaint to the highest level of Delhivery Courier and kindly help me to get my package returned to the merchant immediately WITHOUT ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PRODUCT.

Sandip Sain
M: 0-[protected]

delhivery courier not delivered my consignment (awb no. 1215111581646) in 12 days
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-03-18 15:18:03

[Jan 23, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response Feb 09, 2018
Dear Sandip,

We are sorry to know about your experience. Though we always try to meet our customer's expectation, however at times we fail.

Please be informed that your concern was escalated to the relevant department and the shipment was returned to your merchant on 24th Jan'18.

Delhivery

Comments

I ordered I phone cover but it’s not iPhone cover I want replace my product not help me your Coustmr care persons no mail reply please properly contact me and Refund my monye