[Resolved]  Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — refollium capsules total return

I also ordered refollium the above one for rupees 1880 30 day trial pack... Now I got a message that it is only a hair health support capsule You have to bay ultar dht blocker of refollium and then it will work together and then automatically placed the order of 1270 and said me to pay by Cash on delivery I have a very high doubt that they are doing something fishy They are fooling them There are no numbers through which we contact them What will I do know They are not inform about refollium ultra dht blocker any where.
How can I get my refund?

refollium capsules total return
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-20 22:35:27
[email protected] Harsha Patel 9825075424

[Jan 21, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harshad b.patel Jan 23, 2018
Kya huaa payment retrun karo

Updated by harshad b.patel Jan 27, 2018
Kya huaa payment retrun karo Koi mo.no do batkare

Anøøp Kümär's response Jan 28, 2018
I want to replace the product
Updated by harshad b.patel Jan 31, 2018
Kya huaa payment retrun karo Koi mo.no do batkare
Updated by harshad b.patel Apr 07, 2018
Kb payment doge

Comments

Because my house is 1 km far from main road and he says pic up your product from main road other wise he cancel to deliver and returnand he also said that he can't deliver the product
Management is very worst and Customer care taking to pickup call more than 10-15 times. They not respect to the customer. Everytime they said wait for another 24 to 48 hours product will reach u as soon as possible. Total waste of my time and no one taking the response from that side. All People go to another courier execpt Delhivery...
This is not the product i booked