Dell India — dell service tag: 14zs4p2 [service request : 26221616] [ ref:_00d0bgamp._5000b1sb8x6:ref ]
Extreme Martial Arts, Guru Gobind Singh Bhawan, Sector 15 A, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
BB S Handa on May 10, 2019
I want to bring to your consideration:
• I Purchased the Laptop on 17/4/19
• Went back to shop on 19th April- Slow computer - they said wait for updates.
• Went again to shop on 20th April that I have to do video editing, why my options not discussed. Why feeling that the customer know everything and
• Finalized. (Customer fault - why all the options not discussed).
• Registration for warranty upgrades
• 23rd April Payment accepted
• 4 May - Talked with Priyanka at Dell about the issues.
• 5th May - emailed again got instructions and followed it. Still issues remained.
• 6th May - again got some instructions followed it. Still issues remained.
• 7th May - told to reset the set. Reset the Laptop as instructed but still faced issues.
• 8th May called by Namrita - she said it should not be done as instructed in email, but in another way.
• 9th May - Did as instructed, took full day setting things in Laptop.
• 10th May - still issues remain.
This is to inform you further that in these above process my Business, Time is being affected badly. And I am being harassed for quite long time. I am getting mentally disturbed also.
And if this is not resolved (Set or parts changed) within 24 hours then I have no alternative than other to move to court.
Kindly call be between 9:30 to 10:30 AM for the final commitment.
B S Handa
[May 10, 2019] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Dell - Warranty agreements 
[Resolved] Dell - Dell laptop keyboard issues 
[Resolved] Dell India - Dell company is cheating 
[Resolved] Dell - Excess of late delivery 
[Resolved] Dell - Not satisfied with Dell.. 
[Resolved] Dell - Dell - Back To College Offer Fraud 
[Resolved] Dell India - Warranty 
[Resolved] Dell India - dell - compuindia cheating during sales