[Resolved] Den Boomband — Did not get 15 days free internet as they offered

Delhi, Delhi, India
 om.mukeshverma
Worst & fraud den boomband.
After 3 months my overall experienced was worst service of den boomband, there is 2 reason behind of that, which is
1) they offered me 15 days extra free if we paid for 3months in advance (But never get this offer)
2) in 3 months, i was able to used den internet only 20-25 days properly due to every day there is technical problem.
Even customer care is not bad is very very bad (Worst) service, they always take your complaint but you will not get any response. I have registered a lot of complaints to customer care number for 15 days free internet offered then i give the request to nodal officer but unfortunately they also failed to resolve my issue.
I think they are giving the attractive offer like if we pay for 3 month they cann't charge for installation and plan is good but after 10-15 days your problem journey will start.
So, never try den boomband otherwise and if anyone doubt so note my detail and call to customer care number and check the status of my complaint or call me directly for any assistance.
User id - m_160015
Name - mukesh verma

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2017
They gave fake offer which they didn't fulfilled according to commitment. I got only 10 days free but commitment was for a month.

[May 08, 2016] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mobile reg no [protected] user id [protected]@gmail.com
den-ca0002504 not workfor 10 days
Again FRAUD, I got the 10 GB Data only for 7 days but according to offer it should be for 15 days...Did you achieve any award in lie?

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020