Den Networks — false promise and money not refunded

Jai21 on Dec 28, 2017
Den network is the worst broadband service provider as they take your money and then inform you it is not possible to establish connection in your area. I booked den broadband connection through robin (Sales person). Before booking i confirmed from him that whether they have internet facility available in my area. They informed me that already several connections of den are running in my area. Next day a person of technical team came and informed me that there setup is not available in my area so it is not possible to provide internet to my house. At time of taking money they promised me that my internet connection will be ready by next day, this is how they cheat customers. Now the sales person who came to my house is not even picking my call and my money is still not refunded.

[Dec 28, 2017] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir please talk to me becoz ur sales executive misbehave wid me otherwise i ll send his no. To police he send me abused pictures. I launched complaint regarding this my contact no. Is [protected]. He send me the sexual picture i dont know what did he want. I called so many times but he disconnect my call.
cust ID SI24481533

Requested for STATIC IP send many mails as customercare advised but of no use.
one reply received from Mr. AASIT KUMAR PURI & on his advise again send mail on 30 & 31st Dec, 2017 and also loged complaint wuth customer care bt till now on 03/01/2018 neither reply nor representative contacted.
it is realy spoilling name of DEN BOOMBAND.
It is really disgrace on internet service provider.

I am waitting for few days for reply and not received the matter willbe takenup with higher officials and MINISTRY.

236, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020