[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — account statement (pending loan amount)

Abhi Poojari on Jan 4, 2019
It has been pathetic experience till now with dhfl. No customer care is cooperative nor the branch executive. While visiting branch there is no proper answer is given. All uploaded customer care number are invalid. Customer taking loan from dhfl has to visit branch compulsory. I just needed pending loan amount left to paid. My whole day went in vein just to connect executive. That too was not successful.
Also there is no reply on mail which i have sent on response@dhfl.com. Post registration on customer portal still i can not find pending loan amount to be paid.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2019
First of all there was no step taken to solve the problem from company. I have not received no call from company. Every time i have called different branches where i have got no proper response or no response at all. My email id - abhi.poojari02@gmail.com
My only request is I require account statement (pending amount) by not visiting branch.

[Jan 06, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Dear Abhi,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your mobile and loan account number to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

Team DHFL
Updated by Abhi Poojari, Jan 08, 2019
Loan code : 00000760
Mobile number : [protected]
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Dear Abhi,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

Team DHFL

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] - account statement (pending loan amount)