[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — complaining about rate of interest

201, 2nd floor, Vipul Agora, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Lbanthal on Apr 19, 2019
I have taken home loan from dhfl in november 2017. At that time my rate of interest is 9.25%. But now after 1 and half year my interest rate is 10.70%. I am really shock when i got rate of interest increase mail from dhfl. I have also send mail on [protected]@dhfl.com regarding this issue. Now rbi reduce rate of interest for home loan. But i dhfl is not following rbi guidelines. When one take home loan dhfl tell me we follow all rbi guidelines. Please do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear ‎Customer,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team
Updated by Lbanthal, Apr 27, 2019
My mobile no is [protected].

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200