[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — dhfl absolutely ripper

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Nadz88 on Dec 3, 2018
Dhfl are absolutely ripping their loyal customer's. My home loan roi has increased thrice from 9.85% to 10.72% which equals a personal loan interest rate. I tried emailing [protected]@dhfl.com and dhfl response and the response received was very lame which seemed to be copy & paste from their templates. They didn't give any option to lower the current interest rate even my emi has been increased without any prior notification.

I have given several chances to dhfl but now i've decided to transfer my loan to banks offering lower interest rate. Thanks dhfl for such a horrible experience!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2019

[Dec 03, 2018] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nadz88, Dec 10, 2018
No response yet. DHFL doesn't even bother to retain their customer's and they take 21 working days to provide list of documents. What an awful service!
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team
Updated by Nadz88, Dec 10, 2018
Please check email thread from narender.[protected]@tcs.com to [protected]@dhfl.com & [protected]@dhfl.com. My loan Loan Application No. is 01157622.

DHFL has increased my rate of interest to 10.72% which as per current market conditions for few banks equals a personal loan interest rate. Also, this time increase of EMI 13001 to 13235 per month wasn't notified to me via SMS or letter or email.

This is way too much. I have been paying my EMI's on time without being defaulter even a single month. And you guys are ripping loyal customer's like me and leaving me with no option but to move out of yout services
Updated by Nadz88, Dec 11, 2018
Can you please issue me foreclosure statement ASAP ? Can't wait to move from your services.

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200