[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — home loan closure

Vasai, Maharashtra, India
 R. Fernandes on Feb 27, 2019
This finance company is pathetic and people would work there specially the face (Customer service) think it’s their fathers co and when u call them or visit their offices they will respond to you as if they are robots and for everything you ask them or say they will have only one ans which is (No sir, it is our company policy), i requested them to reduce my interest rate and was ready to pay the charges, however they responded they can’t do it, so then i requested foreclosure letter so that i can work with some other bank for which they said it will take 15 working days for which i questioned them and they said it is our policy and within these time will try to retain the customer for which i said i am the customer and i am visiting you personally and does not want to work with you and i am not sure how you will retain me as you are not ready to lower my interest rate wherein other banks are happily doing it for their customers with interest rate as low as 8.5-9% and you are charging me 11.5% which is way above and you expect your customer will not leave you.

So coming back to the foreclosure letter they i did receive the letter i mean i had to visit their office again after 15 days for which they charged 500 rs plus some additional charges and added it back to my loan amount when i was ready to pay cash which is again a kind of cheating customer by adding that amount to your loan rather then taking cash, today again i am in a situation and requested re-issueance of foreclosure letter as i failed to work with other bank when i initially had asked for the foreclosure letter, again i got a response saying it will take 15 days and we cannot re-issue it has to be a fresh request, seriously do you think in today’s world which is growing fast, digital and everything is available handy and you still want us to wait for 15 days for a paid service.

This is the only reason why dhfl is now seeing sunset with all this scams, there has to be an action taken against them.

My loan application no is loan application no 00841630.

My email is is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Below is the request number and the response received from dhfl: with reference to your request for foreclosure and list of documents, we would like to inform you that we have already raised a request vide srdis02043675 and srdis02043680 on date 27/02/2019. Your request will be processed by 14/03/2019.

home loan closure
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019

[Feb 27, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
Dear Rohan,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your mobile number to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Team DHFL
Updated by R. Fernandes, Feb 28, 2019
Can you also tell me why you contact details are missing, in your comments you have mentioned saying you can call us and I don’t see a no but instead word protected is mention and when you ask for our no same is already updated in your system you can pull the same rather then asking the same and wasting time

home loan closure
Updated by R. Fernandes, Feb 28, 2019
My contact details are [protected]
Updated by R. Fernandes, Mar 09, 2019
And I know Monday you will deduct the emi for this month and will send me the letter so don’t act smart because you guys are scammers and the world knows, best of luck for your future endeavours as DHFL will shutdown soon and you will have to look for a new job

Comments

My contact no is [protected], and I am
Not sure what you guys will trace I see the same comments updated on all the complaints against you (DHFL) and then without any resolution all those complaints are closed
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 4, 2019

Dear Rohan,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

DHFL Team
It took so long for you guys to respond and now U want me to wait for another 2days for the foreclosure letter, I know your trick as you want to take another emi which is due on the 10th and after which you will happily give me the letter with a condition that the payment should be done before 25th or else you won’t accept the same, this is really so frustrating and sick, there has to be a strict action taken against DHFL.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2019

Dear Rohan,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you soon.

Team DHFL
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2019

Dear Rohan,

We understand that our team has connected with you & has addressed your concern via email. Kindly acknowledge the same.

Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

DHFL Team
I had requested below 3 documents:
1) Repayment schedule which I did receive on the email that I sent.
2) List of documents which I received during the call when they wanted to know the reason why I wanted to foreclose.
3) Foreclosure letter which is not received until today.

And I think you don’t read the complaints properly will appreciate if you can read my complaint and then respond, my major cornern was foreclosure letter which takes more then 15 working days and you know what even after complaining on this portal you have done the same thing because I complained on 27th of Feb and look at the date today.
Look at the attached as I mentioned on the 9th they just wanted another EMI where they can eat interest and don’t care about their customers this is the service they provide, there is no reason why any bank or an financial co will not provide foreclosure letter to their customers but DHFL is exception they take 15 working days and finally when they give the foreclosure letter they will put a condition saying payment needs to be made before 25th or else they will not accept etc etc

I am yet to receive the foreclosure letter, what happend are you guys still thinking on how to fool people or are you guys working towards resolution?

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200