[Resolved] DHFL — delay in loan disbursement loan account no. 01886845

Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India
 Nadeem N on Jan 17, 2019

My name is nadeem and i am one of your loyal customer who has taken loan from your company to construct my home and i am continuously paying my pemi every month.

Sir, its been 04 months we are waiting for the second disbursement and i am following with the dhfl team regularly but there no response on my queries.

I am in a very bad situation out all the material has been waist now. We have borrow the material from the shops and now its been 04 months we are not able to pay there amount, they are coming to threat my family.

My father is heart patient and in very poor situation now..

Request you to please help me in this before something is happened to me or my family.

Name nadeem
Loan account number :[protected]
Loan sanctioned :- 2412394
Loan disburse :- 1512394
Loan approved from haldwani
Dhfl agent name dushyant joshi
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Nadeem,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID and mobile number to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear Nadeem,

We understand that our team has connected with you & has addressed your concern via email. Kindly acknowledge the same.

DHFL Team

Comments

Application No. 01768164 ID: BRSC3944974
Appl No. 01768164
Application No. 01768164
Sanction Loan Amt. 1782278 Date: 12/4/18
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Sahab Lal,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019

Dear Mr. Sahab Lal,

Our team is unable to trace your details from the given information. Request you to share email ID & loan application number, it will help us to connect with you soon.

Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200