[Resolved] DHFL — harassment by recovery department of dhfl

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Bigjoshi on Jun 1, 2018
I have taken loan against property[ commercial property ] from dhfl in april 2017. I have been paying my emi regularly.in april 2018 due to personal reason my emi got bounced. Dhfl recovery department without giving any notice or email, sent a agent on 11th may 2018 to my residence [ though loan not taken against my house ] in afternoon 2pm and he threatened my old parents who were alone as it was afternoon and i was at my factory. He shouted and fought with my building security guards and maligned my family name. I have also filed nc against him in kasarwadavli police station. We also have cctv footage of dhfl guy who can been seen fighting with my security personnels.

Respected rbi my only question is that for just 01 emi bounce how can dhfl send a gunda to my house and threatened my family and malign my name. Can you please let me know under which law of banking does the dhfl has right to threaten me and my family that too just for 01 emi bounced.

As a law abiding citizen, i request you to kindly do justice with me and help me in this case.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 8, 2018

[Jun 02, 2018] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2018
Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your email ID, mobile & loan account number. Please share the same as it will help us get in touch with you at the earliest.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2018
Dear Customer,

Your query is of utmost importance to us. However as we have not received your email ID, mobile & loan account number. Your concern has been closed from our end.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [email protected]

DHFL Team

Comments

I have a home loan of 13 lac from DHFL. Taken dec 2016
Last month 1 EMI i bounced due to my financial problem .
They are tourcharing to pay that bounce emi. I if i have taken loan from bhai or gunda.
Please help me.
Rakesh Pawar.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2018

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2018

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Alternatively, you may call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at [email protected]

DHFL Team
I have same complaint against Dewan Housing Finance Corporation even i had just delayed one payment due to family problem but collection department and other stuff had called me use very bad languish.Anytime they had come to my house and talk loudly . I have just one question where i never cross one month due also how can they behave like that they had break my privacy.

My Name is Sekhar Biswas
My Mobile Number [protected]

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    DHFL - harassment by recovery department of dhfl