Digitize India — aadhaar authentication not success

Even after entering correct adhaar number, adhaar authentication is not successful every time. Unable to sign up or register. How to register this. I want to work it online so i want to register first and then i want to start onlline work.. Send me some training tutorial for working process and first to resolve my this query related to registration failure.
Complaint comments  37 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have the same problem, I've tried with three aadhar cards of my family but no change, every time Aadhar authentication is not successful.
Aaron christian's reply, Jan 12, 2018

Did you get any response yet? Is the issue solved?
exactly Same here. Since yesterday I am trying to signup but it gives error message "Aadhar authentication not successful" even after entering all details correctly more than 50 times.
ANy solution please??????
exactly Same here. Since yesterday I am trying to signup but it gives "Aadhar authentication not successful" even after entering all details correctly more than 10 times.
Gaurav Chandna's reply, Jan 11, 2018
hy do you find any solution regarding this adhar card problem please suggest me
Facing the same problem. Please help
facing the same problem, tried to register in my wife's and my name, unsuccessful. Is it due to server down?
i'm facing same problem ..i want to work on this...
exactly Same here. Since yesterday I am trying to signup but it gives error message "Aadhar authentication not successful" even after entering all details correctly more than 10times.
Any solution please??????
Sir i am inform to i want to create to digital account and i am a student please help her beacase the website is open to show not secure i want to work form digital india and earn to spend my study i am jobseeker please help how to create digital india register .
The same issue i am getting is there any solution please help me...
Even after entering correct adhaar number, adhaar authentication is not successful every time. Unable to sign up or register. How to register this. I want to work it online so i want to register first and then i want to start onlline work.. Send me some training tutorial on my email id for working process and first to resolve my this query related to registration failure.
Email- [protected]@gmail.com
Same as above Aadhar Authentication is not successful.
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
SAME FOR ME ... ?????
Same For Me Too...
Digitize India Related video
Even I am facing the same issue
i trying to register on this website digitalize inida but same problem again and again '' adhar authentication not successful '' even i correct .

please resolve this problem as early as possible

Meghraj