Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

DishTV — VAS channels subscription

Subodh27135653 on Oct 4, 2020
I have not given consent to start VAS channels on dish tv still added in my pack, freshly adding it everytime and showing...

DishTV — Promotional calling

jagdishsharma2657 on Oct 4, 2020
I have been receiving promotional calls from DishTV continuously and many a times they would literally force me to subscribe...

Sgt nk singh on Oct 4, 2020
While recharging my DishTV set up box i putted wrong I'd . But it shows Transaction was successful but my DishTV never get recharged .so how wi ll my money be refunded.

Recharged from a wrong I

[Oct 05, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinayak Chandan on Oct 3, 2020
    Discontinue all active channel from [protected] stb of Dish tv

[Oct 03, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Vinayak,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Sagar5410 on Oct 3, 2020
      Hi, I am receiving too many call from dishtv everyday which always irritates my mood. pls pls pls stop gaving me calls to this number

Dear Sagar,

DishTV — Service calls

humtumiit on Oct 3, 2020
        I am using DishtV services and I am fed up with Dish tv IVR system or personal calling me 4-5 times everyday...

purna007 on Oct 2, 2020
        Sir, my name is trinath uthansingh my DishTV VC number is [protected]
        my old mobile number is [protected].
        I want to change it to my new mobile number and my new number is [protected].

[Oct 02, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV — Non stop calls from dish tv customer care

Hardik Kshatriya on Oct 2, 2020

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different mumbai land lines numbers for vc number...

DishTV — Regarding refund of Recharge

rohitsingla3112 on Oct 1, 2020
          I am using DishTv service from more than ten years.My VC No. is [protected].

I am facing a lot of problems...

hardikshah1708 on Sep 29, 2020
          I am using dishtv & in that all other channels can be viewed but sony sab hd... Sony sab & discovery science can't be seen.

It's written that this could be due to heavy rain... But there is no rain from last 3 days in my city.

Now they are asking extra charge to resolve this issue.

Extra charges for solving their own fault
          Extra charges for solving their own fault

[Sep 30, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Hardik,

Gireesh Bhat on Sep 28, 2020
            I'm repeatedly getting promotional calls from dishtv on my registered mobile number. Blocking the numbers as and when i get calls, still that doesn't help as they call from multiple numbers. Sometimes i have got calls at mid night, that too with high frequency like 2-3 times per hour. I am literally scolding the people to add my name to dnd list and i get only answer is "ok sir, you won't be getting calls like this again", but i get the call from different number in another half an hour.
            Vc no: [protected]
            Please help resolving this issue.

[Sep 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV — regarding payment not received in my dish tv account

vishal m kadam on Sep 27, 2020
              I am having dish tv connection with registered no [protected] vcn no: [protected]
              I have done transaction on 23 sep...

shilpa_kotian on Sep 26, 2020
              I have made an online payment of rs. 519 and rs.100 again to rmn [protected] whose vc number is [protected]

But unfortunately the amount has been recharged to vc number [protected]

I request you to transfer the amount to vc number [protected] and also link this vc number to registered mobile number [protected]

Amount to transfer - rs. 619
              Original vc number - [protected]

I have not recieved any respond yet.
              Please consider this request and do the needful at the earliest.

[Sep 26, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

haribhau3 on Sep 25, 2020
                Mere account me chutiya dishtv ne rangmanch active ki hai matherfukrr china dishtv

[Sep 25, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No signal madarchot dishtv 0
                  मादरचोत पुचि dishtv ke ma ke gan d me land

DishTV — dish tv ke maa ki gand me mera land my vc no 03145678553

haribhau3 on Sep 25, 2020
                    Dishtv valo ne madarchotone mere account me rangmanch active shuru ki hai muze bina bataye bola hai free hai apne aap band...

lokendraverma04 on Sep 25, 2020
                    I'm repeatedly getting promotional calls from dishtv on my registered mobile number. Blocking the numbers doesn't help as they call from multiple numbers. Sometimes i have got calls at late night, and in afternoon too when it is not convenient. I have even registered for dnd but to no avail.
                    Please help resolving this issue.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2020
                    Mailed to the Dish TV, after getting their response over the complaint posted. Very quick resolution, thanks.

DishTV — Recharge not credited although account debited

santanu bhatta on Sep 24, 2020
                      On 20 sep 20 i was recharging for dish tv monthly subscription from sbi online while doing the amount deducted for rs 500...

Pratik Dhuri on Sep 24, 2020
                      Dear team,
                      Please remove the 2 active services from my account vc no : [protected]. My registered mobile number : [protected]
                      1. Evergreen classics active
                      2. Rangmanch active

[Sep 24, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Saman Hussain on Sep 23, 2020
                        I had recharged my package on 4 september 2020 amount 241 and after 10-15 days it’s automatically switched off and shows 102 error. Since 15 september it is switched off. Now i had complaint someone after that today is switched on so basically my switched off date is shown on 3 october 2010 but i want to extend my package date for further which i had lost. Kindly extend my switch off date.

[Sep 23, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.