Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

I have recharged the dishtv on[protected] my switch off date was[protected].
I called the customer care they said it is showing recharge in their database but my dishtv got deactivated even i have done recharge. My vc no is [protected]
Recharge not reflected
May 12, 2021

Dear Sunil,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Kpsunil's [Complaint's author] reply, May 15, 2021
Issue didn't solve till now please kindly look out for some solution

I have been getting non stop calls from dish tv from different mumbai land lines numbers for vc number...
    I am getting non-stop spam calls fron dish tv. I am fed up with them. Can't even block their number since they use different...

Currently I am not able to login my dishtv account.
    When I tried to login from my Vc no. Then distv write me "this vc has no access to this section " plz tell me how to login and process of make my connection private.so I can function myself distv
    My vc no is [protected]
    I am not able to login my account
    May 11, 2021

Dear Muskan,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Sir I have dish tv oyc connect I don’t know about it before i want a new dish tv original connection of vc [protected]
      May 11, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please stop calling my phone number for promotions. I have received more than 10 calls today itself and now it's just 2pm.
        Please stop calling my phone number, it is plain harrassment.
        Stop calling my number
        May 10, 2021

Dear Nikhil,

DishTV

My STB was hanging so i registered a complaint with customer care. The technician came and replaced the STB box with a different...

Dear Tema,
          I'm trying to registration on Dishtv app or website then i received this error "Sorry! This VC does not have access to this section. For Further assistance please call Customer Care." So please check and resolve it this issue on asap
          Registration of Dishtv app or website
          May 10, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have contacted DishTv via phone and email but no help.. they always force to do recharges and I used to get 5-10 calls daily.....
            MY VC NO IS [protected]
            I am facing error 301 in many channel, I complaint in customer care they was saying technical...

On our tv channel no, 457 is not coming, not seen at all
            pl. do the needful
            previously it was coming.
            May 05, 2021

Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

DishTV

I have bee getting non stop calls from dishTv on my vc connected number. Though I've activated DND on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls. In case i cut the call, they keep calling.There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers.
              I'm mentally harrassed by such marketing. Please look into this as soon as possible.
              Thank you.
              May 05, 2021

Dear Gopal,

Dear Gopal,

Chanal not subscribed
                Apr 24, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i am getting continuous promotion calls from dish tv - i have attended a few and asked them to stop but still i have almost got some 50 calls since morning. Can you please help get this sorted. I don't want any calls to my number : [protected]
                  Apr 22, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving multiple promotion phone calls from the Dishtv. I have deactivated the dishtv services in mid of 2020.

Since then I keep getting phone calls to activate the service or promote with an offer. I get calls on daily basis. (8-10 calls a day)

I had requested several times to remove my number from the system and since a year there is no positive response.

I have even blocked multiple numbers and i still get calls from new numbers.
                    Apr 22, 2021

Vc no [protected]
                      I recharged but showing 102 number error no balance, I refreshed many times but not updated even...

I am getting 20/30 calls per day to talk about recharging. I don't want to recharge in near time. Please stop calling for recharge.

My num:99594***99
                      Apr 18, 2021

Dear Rajesh,

Dear Rajesh,

DishTV

My VC no [protected] and dishtv customers from last 15 year. Now dish tv closed some channels with remarks" that these channels...
                        Please stop promotional calls on my mobile no. [protected]. VC No. [protected]. It is unwanted harassment always. Even after...
                        DishTV TEAM,

LET ME SEE YOUR SHAMELESSNESS, EVERYTIME YOU WILL CLOSE MY COMPLAINTS WITHOUT RESOLUTION, LETS...