Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Awesome

DishTV related photos (868)

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

ARIJIT MISHRA on Sep 15, 2020
I bought dish tv from a local dealer that registered on his name i want to change it to my name.

[Sep 15, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MukeshSharma2020 on Sep 14, 2020
    I have informed you through this complaint that two vas services (Movie active and music active) has been activated on my account [protected]without my knowledge. So, it is requested to you kindly deactivate both these services from my dish tv. Having voucher no.[protected]

[Sep 14, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Imbrensiya on Sep 12, 2020
      Name: imbrensiya xalxo
      Vc no. [protected]
      Amount deducted:392.00
      Date: 10/09/2020
      Deducted by : my dishtv app

Amount deducted but recharge failed
      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2020
      Email sent to customer care of DishTV attaching snapshot of amounts deducted. After six days the amount is refunded to Bank account.

[Sep 12, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Imbrensiya,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Sahil [email protected] on Sep 11, 2020
        My vc number is [protected] but but mistakingly my recharge is going to other vc number [protected]. Amount is 280 rupees. Please solve my problem as soon as possible after getting the recharge transfer into my vc no.[protected] quickly
        Thank you.
        Sahil ahmad

Dear Sahil,

preethi agarwal on Sep 10, 2020
          I order tdy dish tv installation and subscription. But i want to cancel it and want my refund. I got one installation req no [protected].
          I want my refund back...

[Sep 10, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Preethi,

DishTV — Regarding unnecessary call from your side

Bharatpal singh Parihar on Sep 9, 2020
            Dear Dish TV

Hope you are doing well in this competitive market but your customer like me not satisfy at...

DishTV — Receiving calls

prash D on Sep 8, 2020
            Hi my name is g. S. Dhende. My vc number is [protected] i have been receiving unlimited promotional call from dishtv from...

bhaskar_nx on Sep 8, 2020
            I want to activate do not disturb for the dishtv vc no. [protected]
            Please activate this asap. Its very disturbing.

[Sep 08, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ksrangan Rangan on Sep 7, 2020
              On 07/09/2020, i remitted through net banking of hdfc bank rs:1983, being the recharge amount for three months, but the channel is displaying that it will be disconnected 0n 10/09/2020 inspite of receiving the amount as recharge for three months.

[Sep 07, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV — Failed recharge but money deducted

Prashant_Bish11 on Sep 7, 2020
                On 7/9/20 I made payment of Rs 160 via dishtv app.
                No recharge was done, but money was deducted. Received a "
                "https://www.justrechargeit.com/dishtv/dtran/DTccavResponseHandler_Instant.aspx...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Zaidmallick on Sep 6, 2020
                Dishtv has charged me for all the opted-for channels and none of them are working properly.
                Now it is a money making business that due to their set top box being faulty they are asking me to pay ₹200+gst for a technician to visit my residence to try and rectify this issue.
                They lied further by saying that we were told that none of the items are covered under warranty, the stb itself would be ₹250+gst. The stb is their own product so why should i be made to pay for their faulty box?
                They did not wait to charge me instantly for my connection but are making me wait to rectify this problem.
                Kindly assist.

[Sep 06, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV — Channel are not coming

[email protected] on Sep 3, 2020
                  In the TV screen 691press the remote button that will be coming 694 .
                  I call the dishtv...

Hareendranath Ch on Sep 1, 2020
                  Malayalam channels missing day by day no news channels available in malayalam, i hv paid for 3 months with out receiving all channels i have the right to watch, complaints made on zingdigital site, no actin taken... willmove consumer court if needed

[Sep 01, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dish TV — provide faulty set top box again and again

subhashnagar on Sep 1, 2020
                    Respected sir
                    My self krishan gopal chawla vc no [protected] my registered mob no. Is [protected] and address 85-b madhuban...

Navneet Tengshe on Sep 1, 2020
                    I have been sick of calls from dish tv. They literally call every half an hour.in a day i get 8-10 calls. Please stop these spam calls otherwise i may have to cut my connection.

Dear Navneet,

Dr Ashok Kumar Behera on Aug 29, 2020
                      I made an annual subscription (Swagat hd odia [protected]@ rs256/) of my dish tv vc no-[protected] (P) of rs 3072/ on dt 28.08.2020 at 10.24pm. With switch off date 04.10.2021 and with offer of 30 days extra credit in my account. But latter i realized the mistake of choosing wrong package. Actually i need all the odia channels along with the hindi entertainment pack @ 212/. If possible please change my subscription what i need
                      (Or)
                      I request your authority to revert my amount so that i can resubscribe with my right package.
                      With regards
                      Dr ashok kumar behera

[Aug 29, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kamal666 on Aug 29, 2020
                        On 28th august, at 7.47 pm a recharge of 311 rupees was completed. Money was debitted from account but recharge is not completed. Please look into this matter.
                        VC number: [protected]
                        Registered mobile number: [protected]

SWAT Darklord gaming on Aug 28, 2020
                          I recharge my distv in wrong no. please help to cashback or transfer my recharge in vc no. [protected].

[Aug 28, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          wrong vc no. is [protected]

please transfer in vc no. [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

DishTV — locking channel ayushman active by themselves

Hrishikesh Talukdar on Aug 27, 2020
                            I have never subscribed ayushman active channel on my dishtv but they automatically added that channel and now locked it maliciously...

DishTV — Spam calls from Dish TV continuously

BhimrajG on Aug 26, 2020
                            I am really fed up with continuous spam calls from dish TV. I have VC number registered against my mobile number.