Dish TV India Ltd.

+91 11 6001 3474  [Northern India]
+91 44 6001 3474  [Southern India]
+91 22 6001 3474  [Western India]
+91 33 6001 3474  [Eastern India]

Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir (STD)

West Bengal, Assam (STD), Bihar

Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Chhattisgarh

Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa

Tamilnadu, Kerala

Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka

Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal

Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana (STD)

All States (Toll-Free)
1800-180-3474

View More Information...

Good

DishTV Complaints & Reviews

Getting harrassed by frequent telemarketing calls from Dish tv to my registered mobile number. Received 17 marketing calls...

One of the worse service given by dish tv.
I lodge complaint on 06.07.2021 regarding signal problem but till date my problem not put right. Why people choose dish tv?
Arun pandit
Registered mob no- [protected]
Jul 12, 2021

Dear Arun,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

I called so many times but no activity from customer care
    my vc no[protected]
    wrong vc. no[protected]br...
    I am getting too many calls from them

I requested on call in morning to stop calling me so they are now calling...

Dear sir my name is ratul baishya ...emp id - MTS/DISHTV/5878

Plz provide my UAN number/ allotment o[censored]AN number
    Jul 08, 2021

Dear Abhi,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Abhi,

DishTV

I would like to inform that i have recharge Rs. 200 but till now channel not open. if any error from your end place refund the same in my account.
      Jul 08, 2021

Jul 07, 2021

Dear Ashutos,

Dear Ashutos,

DishTV

Dish tv must be ban in india
          Jul 07, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am continually calling dish tv customer service team and field technician for the replacement of set top box but they are...

They provided me old service setoff and instead of dishtv lnb they provided me tata sky lnb and even before the connection they took of the otp.first time i had bad experience with dishtv i never suggest anyone to take this connection. my txd id for dishtv is #796344. i paid 2849/- rs.
            Jul 06, 2021

Dear Risheek,

DishTV

I ordered new dishtv connection they provided me old setoff box disht nxt hd + which was 2 years old and lnb they provided me tata sky.very bad experience first time.i paid 2849 rs/- for nothing .i will cancel my connection as soon as possible
              Jul 06, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving too many calls in a day from dish tv that is totally unnecessary. It’s disturbing too much...
                This is regarding the recharge done on 26th June of Rs 573 through Dish TV app by HDFC credit card. Payment went to wrong...

I will be going to shut down this Dish TV because of their irritating and repeated promotional calls.
                Stop these promotional calls, else I have to stop using this DISH TV.
                Registered Number- [protected].
                Jul 03, 2021

Dear Samrat,

DishTV

I have bee getting non stop calls from dishTv on my vc connected number. Though I've activated DND on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls. In case i cut the call, they keep calling till 10:00 pm. in night. There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers. I'm mentally harrassed by such marketing. Please look into this as soon as possible. Thank you.
                  Jul 03, 2021

Dear Customer,

DishTV

Customer Care Told Me That There Is No Charges For Updating You Setup Box When You Will Recharge With Our 499 Plan. After...

I have been getting non stop calls from dishTv on my vc connected number. Though I've activated DND on my phone number, still i am getting daily 4 to 5 calls. In case i cut the call, they keep calling till 10:00 pm. in night. There in no solution by blocking these numbers as there are different mobile and land line numbers.
                    Thank you.
                    Jul 02, 2021

Dear Azhar,

AzharYasin's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 4, 2021
                    Mail sent

Dear sir
                      DishTV harrased me to a great extent from 25/06/2021. His customer care fake answer and technician rude...

Kindly mark my number in DND. I don't want to receive any phone call from Dist TV.
                      Jul 01, 2021