DishTV Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to DishTV

Having problems with DishTV?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DishTV customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DishTV reviews & complaints (5142)

Sir iam Patil Sunil Uttam i was recharge my dish tv on 30 Aug 21 for the amount of 164 through net banking to nauriaim pvt ltd. My recharge was not successfully done by naukriam pvt Ltd then my refund amount not credited to my account till date. This is fourth time iam sending my complaint you. Please suitable reply send mi.
Nov 7, 2021
Dear Swanu,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

Non stop calls from this company, it is hard to stop the calls as they are from different number
    Dear Vineet,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Vineet,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Dish tv said that my recharge is bounced but it is not received by me, around 50 calls I have made to dish tv but they are not providing details
      My bank said they haven't refunded
      Abhishek Singh

DishTV

Since last two months my set top box was not working I had made several requests on phone, also a mail was sent to them dated...
        I had done Dish Tv recharge through My Dish Tv app payment debit from my account but payment was not received in Dish Tv account...
        My dishtv with the vc number [protected] is not working since 21-12-19. I still have balance in my account and my next recharge...

Hi, I had updated my mobile number for a Dish Tv connection which my grand dad was using. My grand dad passed away but still I am getting calls fro Dish TV for account recharge and stuff like this. I have told them multiple times that I am no longer a user. Still they keep calling. This is very irritating.

Please deregister my number ASAP.
        Dear Swapnil,

Dear Swapnil,

DishTV

This is not a one month observation. I'm observing from a year and finally complaining. It seems they add and activate channels...
          [protected] Receiving disturbance calls to my number please try to solve my issue as soon as possible it will get irritated to me by doing continue calls [protected]
          Dear Raviteja,

Dear Raviteja,

DishTV

I have morning bought a online dish smart kit at rs 599 but rs 599 add my dish TV account and I don't want any recharge so...
            As I recharged the dish tv I received enormous calls from dish tv to add so and so channel, though I have selected my pack,...
            Hi, registered mobile number is [protected]. I am continuously receiving lot of spam calls to activate this and that service. Please stop all of these calls. Thanks
            Dear Rahul,

Dear Rahul,

DishTV

My dish tv vc no. ([protected]) and registered mobile no. ([protected]) and I am facing the issue continuesly for 102 (low balance) and 402 (faulty vc card) but my balance is valid upto next 6 months. And if I turned off the setup box form main power and switch on again then it was working fine. It's continues harrassment for me
              Dear Dheeraj,

Dear Dheeraj,

DishTV

I have been getting 2-3 calls from dish tv daily, Some in the middle of important meetings. Just because I use my personal number for home TV doesn't mean you call me always for subscribing to new channels or packs.
                It's borderline mental harassment. Thinking of changing my setup box but I recharged it for the whole year.

Please stop this, I don't need a single call from you.

DishTV

DishTV — Recharge amount deducted but it's still showing not recharged

I recharged my dish tv account with vc no. [protected] on. 23rd October at 7:20pm with 380rs using Amazon pay and the amount...

Can you please add lord buddha tv back to dish tv.
                  It's available in tata sky, reliance .
                  Dear Jayesh,

Dear Jayesh,

DishTV

I am receiving unnecessary service calls from DishTv even after telling them not to call. They keep on calling me with different...
                    I recharged Rs 291 to wrong vc no [protected].
                    My orignal current vc no is [protected]
                    My name is Sanjay Kumar Soni

Sanjay Kumar Soni
                    Dear Sanjay,

Dear Sanjay,

DishTV

Hi, I am getting non-stop promotional calls from dish tv for over a month. I get 3-4 automated calls per day. They are all automated and I have no way of stopping them. This is mental harassment. I do not want to get any calls, I don't even use dish tv services but I still get so so many calls. All the numbers are landline and start with 044(Chennai). I have blocked more than 30 numbers so far but I keep getting calls from new landline numbers. It is infuriating.

DishTV — Recharge not received

I have recharge my dishtv (vc number [protected] )with 200 rupees on 18th october from kotak bank app but amount got deducted...