[Resolved]  Droom Technology — Automobiles seller

Address:Iyyappanthangal, Chennai

Dear Sir/Madam,
My hard earned money is cheated by this Droom limited technology. I booked one used vehicle as a buyer in the Droom limited technology through online payment rupees 499/- as per request placed by their executive to buy used scooter and I also paid for it, later he said that vehicle is not available and then he preferred me to choose another vehicle with advance payment for the vehicle 1857/- rupees for the total price of the scooter is 49, 524 /- rupees and that also I paid. After payment he dragged many days said that the seller location is not covered under their Droom company service area and requested me to cancel and request refund of my full paid money as their is no service by Droom company. I also placed request for refund of my paid money.

In between seller received my number and contacted me stating that he also cancelled Droom service as they are cheating and he asked me if I interested I can visit directly to his home to buy his scooter if i like it and I also visited with my mechanic and inspected bought the used scooter by my own with full payment to the seller.

Droom limited technology now refusing not returning my refund money and trying to cheat me. I request you to help me getting back my hard earned money.

Droom Technology Limited
90/31B, First Floor, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi - 110017

Droom Technology Limited
77A, Building No.1, Sector 18,
Gurugram, Haryana 122015
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Nov 27, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified Support
Oct 27, 2021
Droom Technology Customer Care's response
Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to the complaint received on 27th Oct 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Mr. Bala Krish (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring your kind notice that the complainant didn't disclosed the complete fact and droom's process of buying vehicles.
Please note: As per our policy a buyer searches a vehicle as per his/her requirements and commits to buy a vehicle by paying 3% token amount on Droom. Seller and Buyer meet  and complete the transaction. Buyer pays the rest 97% of the final amount directly to the seller while taking the delivery of the vehicle.

In addition, the inspection is a complementary and Independent  facility which we are offering to every customers ( Free of cost  ) and getting it done based on serviceable locations and the technician's availability at the seller place. In some location inspection may not happen due to unavailability of technician's. But in such cases the buyer/customer can physically inspect or check the vehicle and take the final decision to buy. 

 As per investigation done by our respective team we found that customer have purchased the vehicle from the seller. By requesting a refund against order he is doing a Droom policy violation and hiding the fact. Hence, as per our terms and conditions the token amount paid against the order id 25587649 is completely non refundable.

We have informed the same to customers via calls as well as emails and we have marked the complaint as resolved. 

Thanks & Regards,
Droom Support Team
Complaint comments 

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Droom Technology
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    Droom Technology Phone
    +91 12 4646 4483 [Buyer Support]
    +91 12 4386 4512 [Seller Support]
    Droom Technology Address
    90/31B, 1st Floor, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110017
    View all Droom Technology contact information