Droom Technology Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 26, 2022

File a complaint to Droom Technology

Having problems with Droom Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Droom Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Droom Technology

New Delhi District
Delhi

Droom Technology Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Droom Technology reviews & complaints(61)

I have purchased a vehicle based on there report. In their report they mention that the car is non accidental but it has come to my knowledge that the car is accidental and they are denying me any services after taking my money
Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the complaint received on 27 Jan'2022 regarding the consumer complaint made by Mr. Amol Vats (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company). We would like to bring your kind notice toward the facts that the customer is hiding. Customer had made the booking from droom and went to the sellers location, after taking the test drive he had taken the vehicle delivery from the seller. But this was not informed to us. Later we get to know that customer has already taken the vehicle delivery.

So as per the confirmation we have marked the order as completed. But customer was earlier denying that he didn't take the vehicle delivery and later he accepted that he has taken the vehicle delivery. Also, came up with the vehicle issues where droom is not liable to take any action on it. If the customer has confirmed us earlier than we could have given him the warranty. But as customer has violated the droom policy.

The same has been also communicated to the customer. The complaint stands closed due to policy violation done by the customer.

Droom Technology — Promised a refund for token amount but citing strange reasons and denying now.

Hello Sir/Madam,

On 1st January 2022, I paid a token amount for a used motorcycle through Droom since they were providing a 6 month warranty on their vehicles. The owner of the bike (a dealer) was already known to me since I had gotten his contact atleast 10 days earlier (on 21st December 2021) through another platform (OLX). The only reason I was going through Droom was for the 6 month warranty.

I went to take...
    I have been receiving spam calls from Droom ever since I registered an account a couple days back. They will call, ring for a few seconds and then cut the call. This happens many times a day. I tried to call back the number and it is either busy or they will cut the call immediately.
    Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As the users/complainants details are not mentioned we are unable to check any information. We would be able to take any appropriate action once we receive users mobile number on which user/complainant receiving the calls.

Droom Support Team

Please help us with the contact details of the user so that we can resolve the customers complaint.

Droom Technology — Final NOC

Dear Team,

My Name is Madan, My Mobile No: [protected],

Last i taken can loan from the your company and the same i done the foreclosure amount, But still not received the NOC,

Daily Contact One person Mr.Himamshu he told me like daily today today so near 25 days,

Kindly let us know when can i expect My NOC, Please am requesting you team

Regards/Madan
      [protected]br...

My hard-earned money is cheated by this Droom limited technology. I booked one used vehicle as a buyer in the Droom limited technology through online payment rupees 499/- as per request placed by their executive to buy a used scooter and I also paid for it, later he said that vehicle is not available and then he preferred me to choose another vehicle with advance payment for the vehicle 1857/- rupees for the...

Droom Technology — Automobiles seller

My hard earned money is cheated by this Droom limited technology. I booked one used vehicle as a buyer in the Droom limited technology through online payment rupees 499/- as per request placed by their executive to buy used scooter and I also paid for it, later he said that vehicle is not available and then he preferred me to choose another vehicle with advance payment for the vehicle 1857/- rupees for the total price...
      I have piad you twice Rs 999 ( ie Rs 1998)
      Vide order number 25376823
      and
      Vide order number 25590438

First was for providing me to buy a car, where the service was not provided .

Second time was when i tried to sell my car MH01-VA -6829 Honda Accord
      I was charged Rs 999 for posting my car on your website . But i dont see it appearing there .

Susmit
      Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the complaint received on 22nd Oct 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Susmit Sen Chanda (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring to your kind notice that the complainant didn't take you through the droom process of buying vehicles.

As per the droom process once customer pays the unlock fee 999/- droom starts sharing the matches as per his requirement and this continues for 30 days. Out of all the matches customer can choose any four vehicle or best matches and proceed further to buy a vehicle.

But Mrs. Susmit Sen (Complainant) has placed order/paid[protected]  unlock fee of 999/-  and after that we did try to connect with her many times however not established successfully contact to share best matches ( Vehicle options ) and for another order[protected] is related to unlock fee of 999/-  for buying not for selling assistance.

We tried to connect with the customer today as well however not responding to the calls due to which a final email was sent and we have initiated the refund against his payment and it will be credited to the customers/complainant's source account within 5-7 business days. Hence this case stands closed.

Droom Support Team

Complaint against OID 25559974: The executive Amar from Droom has made a false commitment on the adjustment of Final Deal amount.
        They have asked amount of Rs 3188 along with unlocking amount to see the seller details.
        Seller as per Droom has asked for 85k for Royal Enfield for which i have paid 3188 /- to Droom as an adjustable amount from the final deal.
        When in we finalize the deal in 80000 they backed out mentioning that it cannot be adjusted.
        I don't have any prove but they must be having voice recording making false commitment.
        Please help refunding my amount.
        Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I olace a order at droom application for bike gloves and pay online payment but one day latter they cancelled my order without any genuine reason. My order id is 25565177.
          Nov 13, 2021
          Oct 08, 2021
          Droom Technology Customer Care's response

With reference to the complaint received on 7th Oct 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Mr. Rajesh (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring to your kind notice that the complainant didn't take you through the droom process and promotional deals terms and conditions.

The customer placed an order on 6th Oct 2021 for Bike gloves in offer and as per the our promotional deals terms and conditions user needs to mention complete address ( House/plot number and Landmark is compulsory ) in order to get product delivery however the user didn't mentioned the complete address due to which his order got cancelled as per our policy.

Droom Support Team

They cancelled my order because of auto verification i logged in app with phone number which is verified and i also order something before and after logging it shows no account details which is app glitch and because of that they cancelled my order which is wrong you have to give me order at that price
            Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the complaint received on 6th Oct 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Mr. Tarun (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring to your kind notice that the complainant didn't take you through the droom process.

The customer has already participated in our previous promotional deal, due to that his order 25563598 got canceled in the auto verification process. Droom has already resolved this complaint and also communicated the same to the customer as well.

As per Droom policies, a buyer can participate only once in a promotional/deal.

Droom Support Team

Droom Technology — Order placed but later got cancelled due to automatic verification failed

I placed droom gloves order during sale and completed the payment and my order was placed but after 2-3 days a message came from droom that ur order is cancelled due to automatic verification failed . I have completed all by no and email verified also I comply with the terms and conditions for an order ....

They take upfront payment of Rs.999 but no service has been provided. They were supposed to provide best match car and all details but they are frauding people with cheat payment scheme.
              Sep 12, 2021
              They called me and stated that I should have gone through the policy. Please try to avoid droom as they dont take note of customer feedback. They have promised refund but lets wait and see when its done.
              Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to your e-mail dated 10th Sep 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Abhrodeep Chanda (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company). We would like to bring to your kind notice that we have already initiated the refund against his order. It will take 5-7 business days to reflect in his source bank account. Also the same has been communicated to the consumer as well Mr. Abhrodeep Chanda.

Droom Support Team

With reference to the complaint received on 10th Sep 2021 regarding the consumer complaint made by Abhrodeep Chanda (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring to your kind notice that the complainant didn't take you through the droom process of buying vehicles.

As per the droom process once customer pays the unlock fee 999/- droom starts sharing the matches as per his requirement and this continues for 30 days. Out of all the matches customer can choose any four vehicle or best matches and proceed further to buy a vehicle.

But Mr. Abhrodeep Chanda (Complainant) has placed order/paid unlock fee of 999/- on 10th Sep and on the same day he raised a complaint. Where in Droom team was already in contact with the Mr. Abhrodeep Chanda (Complainant) to share the matches or best matches with him to finalize the vehicle.

We called the customer today and as he is not willing to wait to receive the matches or best matches further. We have initiated the refund against his payment and it will be credited to the customers/complainant's source account within 5-7 business days. Hence this case stands closed.

Droom Support Team
              The issue is after any payment we should be provided a receipt or any type of token that signifies any digital proof cause if any person checks on the droom.in app anyone can understand that they ask for money upfront even in case of match they find perfect for us. No issues the platform if anyone checks can find goofy. In the google play app store you can find their rating which is pathetic because of this service that they think is perfect. Even in google app store they have fake 5stars ratings which I can prove.
              People are supposed to transact lakhs of money through this app and the company doesnt have any responsibility to make it simple they have policies hidden somewhere which the customer has to find out. No issues they have called in a rude manner and said they will refund. It was my mistake choosing droom.
              In consumer complaints forum one can find the proof of their pathetic service by seeing so many complaints about them. Please droom.in dont take customer as granted and when they are giving you review or feedback take it in positive way other than suppressing them.

I have submitted a token amount of 35200 Rs to buy a car but as per the posting it was showing 1st owner car but in reality it was 2nd owner car. After discussion with sales agent Imran & Neeraj they asked me to transfer the money to close with another car with same male. I asked them will my refund be initiated if it’s not closed and the answer was yes from them.

When they tried to close the deal they goo[censored]p with me stating that car will be under your budget of 10 lakh but they filled me again by quoting 10.70 lakh.

Pathetic services and looters are running the business for your firm.
                I am chasing for refund from past 20 days and they are like we are initiating but after 20 days customer care is stating that we can’t refund as you have purchased car from seller only. Is this a some kind of joke.
                I will registered complaint against sales agent Imran and Neeraj in crime branch if I will not get resolution in next 24 hours.

Order ID: 25282318
                Registered mobile number : [protected]
                Aug 10, 2021
                Mar 19, 2021
                Updated by Nakul Rao
                Now it’s stating resolved
                Mar 22, 2021
                Droom Technology Customer Care's response

With reference to your e-mail dated[protected] regarding the consumer complaint made by Nakul Yadav (Complainant/Customer) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we deny all the allegations made by the complainant in the complaint.

Further, we would like to bring to your kind notice that the complainant is not disclosing the entire facts wherein buyer failed to raise dispute or cancellation request within the 5 days (120 hours) hence the buyer Mr. Nakul Yadav is not eligible for the refund. As per droom policy The Buyer will have a maximum of either 120 hours post placing the order or until they mark the order complete, whichever occurs earlier to cancel the order and get a full refund. Once the 120 hours period is complete or the Buyer marks the order as complete, the Buyer will lose any rights to claim the refund of the amount paid to Droom. This will also cover any attempts to raise a chargeback through the Buyer’s bank or the associated payment gateway. No claims shall be entertained by Droom after the abovementioned period(s) expire.

Also the same has been already updated in droom terms o[censored]se. Below is the link for the droom terms o[censored]se for your reference

Droom Support Team

Actually I ordered a droom helmet from droom website during sale. That order I placed mistakenly by ahmedabad Gujarat. I need it jamnagar I contacted with the blue dart company delivery company they said to contact with droom
                  (I contacted with conference call both company talked and said by droom we cant because it has offer of helmet and offer helmet shipping address cant be change.)
                  BUT I SAID I NEED HELMET AND ITS OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS THERE ITS NOT WRITTEN THAT WE CANT CHANGE...
                  THE MAIN POINT IS THEY SHOULD RIGHT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROPERLY...
                  Aug 5, 2021
                  Dec 14, 2020
                  Updated by Dhaval Adhia
                  Hello mam/sir actually I need to change my order shipping address..
                  Actually I contacted ti blue dart with phone but they says contact where u ordered.
                  I contacted to that website(Droom)
                  They said we can't do anything what can be done that done by blue dart only
                  Please help me and change my shipping address please
                  Order I'd no = 25066704
                  Courier no= [protected]
                  Dec 14, 2020
                  Droom Technology Customer Care's response

With reference to your e-mail dated14th Dec 2020 regarding the consumer complaint made by Adhia Dhaval (Complainant/Borrower) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company), we would like to bring to your kind notice that the customers droom has already requested to courier partner for address change as per his request. Also the same has been already communicated to the consumer as well via email.

Phone - [protected]

Droom Technology — DLID: 1417497591 - Nissan Micra XV Premium Diesel Car - Not available for sale but the advertisement still available in droom

DLID: [protected] - Nissan Micra XV Premium Diesel Car - Not available for sale but the advertisement still available in droom.

I saw this in droom website on 28-Oct-2020 and paid the token advance for the car DLID: [protected], believing on the prompt services of droom. But I failed in my belief. The company droom had cheated me by keeping a sold vehicle advertisement at attractive price in their website. I paid the token and...

I am very furious with the type of service here but I shall explain it calmly. I had paid a Token Amount for the Honda Activa 125 DLX
                    Order ID[protected]

I was told around September that the token amount will be refunded within 5 days with full confidence. Have not received anything yet. It's been so long, I had called droom 3 times for this ALL THE CALLERS ARE LIKE We have forwarded your request to the concerned department and will get back to you as soon by tomorrow. And I heard the same days ago.

Is the customer service that pathetic? I don't mean to demean you but when I was interested in buying a scooter. I RECEIVED 100 OF CALLS FROM YOU. But now for a refund? What happened Now? Why the hell are you slacking? This type of customer service is pathetic. I hope I received a clear closure by tomorrow. With this kind of service I could never recommend this App/Company to anyone

Nigel Neves
                    Aug 7, 2021
                    Oct 14, 2020
                    Droom Technology Customer Care's response

With reference to your e-mail dated 14th Oct 2020 regarding the consumer complaint made by Nigel Neves (Complainant) against Droom Technology Private Limited(Droom/Company). We would like to bring to your kind notice that we have already initiated the refund against his order. It will take 5-7 business days to refelect in his source bank account. Also the same has been communicated to the consumer as well Mr. Negel Neves.

Droom Support Team

I have confirmed second hand vehicle in Droom during last week on 3rd October. Order Number is 24990175
                      1. Security Amount - [protected] Hyundai i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa2 2010 : Rs. 5440
                      2. Road Side Assistance - Basic - Crossroads : Rs. 269
                      3. Personnel Insurance : Rs. 39
                      Total = Rs 5748
                      I have been contacting to Customer care executive almost every day since boking, None of the team person are guiding me properly about my order or refund.
                      I am attaching the Ordered vehicle
                      Aug 7, 2021
                      Oct 13, 2020
                      Droom Technology Customer Care's response

In reference to your e-mail dated 13/10/2020 regarding consumer complaint against droom.in. We would like to bring to your kind notice that we have already highlighted to our dedicated team who're working on high-priority to resolve the complaint of the consumer. Also, our concerned team is in touch with the consumer.

Complaint of the custome will be resolved shorlty by droom.in (Company).

Droom Team

Droom Technology — Cashback

Order: 14169831
                        Hero Super Splendor 125cc 2018
                        DLID: [protected]
                        Location: bilaspur
                        Order date 18.01.2018
                        मैंने galaxy motors bilaspur से Hero Super Splendor 125cc गाड़ी खरीदी motor शोरुम में मुझे बताया गया की droom के द्वार Cashback स्कीम चल रही है .उनके द्वारा फोर्मल्टी...

Droom Technology — Fraud Helmet sale on 15 july 20.

My order id is 24877077. The sale was completely fraud as trying to order but the app server getting hanged, i understand coz of heavy traffic. Finally placed an order after hours of effort and filled complete details during placement of order as my address, pin etc. Name column was not mentioned anywhere during order. I got my order confirmed but few moments later they said verification failed and refund initiated, they didn't call me once....

I'd applied for used bike loan vide application id 473797 and had uploaded all required information/documents viz salary slip, a/c statement.

Droom has offered many lenders, i'd selected lendbox which was offering rate of interest 8.50.

Next day an executive calls from droom and says online offered is not correct lendbox don't finance instead he will refer me offline to idfc.

Is it your ethics and business strategy?

If lendbox won't finance then why was it listed while applying online.

Why you people refer us offline to other bank who are demanding higher rate of interest.
                        Jul 8, 2020
                        Spoke to person. Asked him to remove such offers which are not available.
                        Jul 10, 2020
                        Droom Technology Customer Care's response

With reference to your e-mail dated 7/08/2020 regarding consumer complaint against droom.in, We would like to bring to your kind notice that the company has resolved his query and we gave him the clarity of the loan process. Also, we are in touch with the customer for the loan approval.

Compliant / Issue is being successfully resolved at Droom .in (“The Company”) end. Details of the complaint with an action taken report and status are mentioned below: