Dtdc Courier & Cargo — no consumer service

Shillong Patty, Silchar, Assam, India
 sam454 on Feb 7, 2018
If there is a word for something worse than worst then i would use it for DTDC SHILLONG PATTY BRANCH, SILCHAR, ASSAM.

The staff is just sitting and ordering around customers to come and pick up their parcels. A lady (lady perhaps will not be the appropriate word for the way she talked) called today asking me to do the same because they dont deliver parcels beyond a certain range. I was stunned by her words as all the other couriers like ATC, delhivery etc deliver upto our house . I dont understand why i have to go to pick my own parcel when i have paid full delivery charges during Tthe shopping itself. The lady was so rude that when i asked her to text me the address of their office, she said that she doesnt have any time to text each and every customer about their queries. She told me to complain that is if i want to. I wonder what such uncivilized people are doing at such important place.
I really hope that these service providers are thoroughly checked for their efficiency before they are given franchise and of course the staff they select should be trained and civilized enough to be able to heed to consumer's needs.

[Feb 08, 2018] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0