[Resolved]  EaseMyTrip.com — booking status is pending

I just booked 2 tickets from New Delhi to Bangalore on 18th june 2019
Booking ID is EMT59408717
even though the money (12, 344rs) has been deducted from my bank account yet the booking status is pending.
I've been calling them on both the customer care service numbers provided but no one is picking up my calls. I don't get what kind of a service they are providing all i want is them to confirm my tickets.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-26 08:14:48

[Jun 18, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2019

Greetings from ease my trip.

we have checked about your tickets and it is been confirmed. For any other query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected]

Comments

I am Arnab Bhaumik. I just booked 1 ticket to AMD from CCU today(27.06.2019). A total amount of INR 3839 got deducted. But I cannot find ticket in my bookings dashboard and also there is no email sent to me that contains ticket.
I just booked 1 tickets from Bangalore to Bhopal on 13th march 2020
my Booking ID is EMT71907402
even though the money (6916) has been deducted from my bank account yet the booking status is pending.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2020

Greetings from EaseMyTrip,

As we checked and found that Booking was rejected and refund already has been processed to you.

EaseMyTrip
I just booked 3 tickets from New Delhi to Imphal on 22nd May 2020
Booking ID is EMT72725226
even though the money has been deducted from my bank account yet the booking status is pending.
I've been calling them on both the customer care service numbers provided but no one is picking up my calls. I don't get what kind of a service they are providing all i want is to confirm my tickets.

460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - booking status is pending