[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — regarding refund for cancellation of flight

In front of Himalaya heights school, Piplya rao, Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 prabhjeet bhatiya on Mar 25, 2019
I have booked jet airways flight on 25th March. As a mediator between customer and airline it is your responsibility to inform that the flight has been cancelled. Rather in your app I can't see any record for booking or cancellation. When I asked airline people they told your mail I'd is not attached so we couldn't contact you. But I have got the ticket confirmation in my mail. Then where is the mistake? Due to you they couldn't contact and I was in airport on 25th March because I was not informed that the flight is been cancelled. And I booked an indigo flight for RS, 4159 now you will pay the amount?? I don't get any refund also. As the airline cancelled the flight, I will get full refund. They have initiated the refund and gave me the receipt, but when I am trying to cancel it using your app you are are only returning 115 RS. Where the amount is 1820 RS Please refund my full amount. I have attached required documents below. Please check and refund ASAP and reply about your irresponsible behavior towards your customer also.

regarding refund for cancellation of flight
regarding refund for cancellation of flight
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019

[Mar 26, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that we do update customers information in the booking so that airline can directly contact the customer in case of any prior information. Hence, its airline's responsibility to pass the prior information on email or a message alert on the registered number.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - regarding refund for cancellation of flight