[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — Ticket rescheduling/cancellation

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Akhil250585
I booked a ticket through easemytrip.com on 5-mar-2016 at 11:00 pm for air india flight from bhubaneswar to lucknow via new delhi which was refundable ticket. But while booking by mistakenly the travel date got set to 15-jul-2016 instead of 15-june-2016. I realised the mistake after making the payment. I had received an email that the ticket is yet to be confirmed. I immediately starting calling on the easemytrip customer care centre but even after waiting for over 20 mins noone answered. So i dropped an email to their customer care while staying in line for call. I dropped an email to reschedule the ticket at 11:10pm and i received a response from team at 11:35pm that they are working on my request. After waiting for long time on customer care line i was able to speak to agent he informed that rescheduling charges are rs 4250 when the actual ticket fare was rs 4400 and there was no fare difference between both travel dates. So i asked the customer care agent to cancel the ticket as the ticket was refundable and to my utter surprise they informed the cancellation charges was also 4250. I can understand why the rescheduling and cancellation charges so high when there was no difference in fare difference between 15-june-2016 and 15-jul-2016 for that route. When the customer had called minutes after booking the ticket the rescheduling and cancellation should have been completed at minimum charges. This is utterly disappointing customer service experience.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018

[Mar 06, 2016] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number [protected] or you can mail us at [protected]@easemytrip.com We will surely assist you on priority.
Updated by Akhil250585, Dec 19, 2018
No-one responded on email too.
Updated by Akhil250585, Apr 09, 2019
Currently the customer team has reached out to me to find out how they can address the concerns. Since the issue is 4 years old so they cannot completely fix the solution but they are trying to provide any other solution for the above issue. This is a good customer service gesture from easemytrip trying to earn back customers trust on old issue. I will update more on this. For now i am happy easemytrip reached out to me.

Comments

good afternoon sir
I have purchased tickets 2 on 26.1.2018 journey from tirupati to hyderabad
now i want change my date of journey in feb/march2018. how it is possible and how much amount cancelation chage pl. tell me sir
chalapathi
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

Apologise for the trouble caused. We hope your query has been resolved. We assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. For any further assistance or any query, you can ping us on our whats app number 9990980980 or you can mail us at [email protected] We will surely assist you on priority.
good evening sir
I have purchased a1 tickets on 9.2.2018 journey from Banglore to Imphal
now i want cancel my ticket. how it is possible and how much amount cancelation charge pl. tell me sir
Ranjan

good MORNING sir
I have purchased one tickets on 9.2.2018 journey from Banglore to Imphal
Ranjan
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

How can i shift the date of my flight?

Dear team members,
good evening .
I HAVE JUST AN HOUR AGO BOOKED TKTS FOR ME & MY MRS. FOR A ROUND TRIP TO CHENNAI.

I want to change the date of only the Return Journey of My TICKET booked from Chennai to Mumbai
From 28/8/18 to 27/8/18.

I have Requested to change only the Date of Return Journey ticket.
my TRIP ID NO :[protected]. Owing to a slip by over sight, that is occurred by typing error /choosing the Dt. of Return Journey.

Immediately after booking within a minute I came to this site and Posted the Requests twice .
but None comes on the line or reply even after several Requests No Reply Pl. Help.
no way to explain over Phone How crucial it is because I don't have leave,
also I need to attend an Important Meeting on 27-8-18.

Pl. do not Penalise me for having booked thro. Clear trip site.
it is by mistake /by over sight .
Pl. help in changing the Return Journey date to 27-8-18 from 28-8-18.Pl.
With due Regards.
SRIRAM NARASIMHAN.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

I booked a ticket for a journey from Karaikal to Chennai for a journey on[protected]. I want to cancel the same. Ticket No.[protected]. PNR Id No UNI2247476. Booked by VISA card. Pl credit and confirm. to cell No. [protected] or mail id [protected]@gmail.com
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

I have booked a ticket from Bhopal to raipur on 21Dec2018 and return on 24Dec2018. Due change in program I have to attend, now return ticket is to be rescheduled. Please help me. Reference ID is EMT50495343
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 5, 2018

I have booked tickets from Bangalore to Vizag on 15/3/19 and would like to reschedule the ticket. Is it possible and how much would the rescheduling fee be? Please help me through this. Thanks!

+ 91 11 4313 1313