Ecom Express — fraud people

Gurgaon, India
 baagarwa on Sep 16, 2019
I awb #[protected] have submitted request for phone pickup 5 days before but it is not yet done.
All pickup guys are fraud as they are resolving the request without pickup.
I have called up 5 times till now but to no avail.
These fraud guys are giving one ring only on mobile then close the request. & sometimes without visiting the house.
I am totally fed-up with ecom now

[Sep 16, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to re-register the reverse pick up request.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

I will ordered the denim shirts in combo pack, the receiving the damage shirts plse give my money

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team ECOM Express
I have received a fake order super modern fashion company delivered through ecom but we haven't order anything from super modern fashion
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express
Hyy i am snapdeal seller,
my order is not pick up from last 3 days by ecom express
Sir IIS herbicide ne hamare jo crope thi uus ko bilkul khatam kar dia ha
Ham na to iisa herbicide k toor pa iistamal ma Liya tha lakin IIS na hmare fasal Ko hi khatam kar dia ha

Sir they deliver me the product by saying they are from amazon and took money more than the actual cost but it was from some other sellor and i already cancelled it .
Hi Team, Please help me replace my order with the correct one else refund the amount paid to delivery person in cash .

I have ordered for a pair or kurti whereas received a saree .

My AWB : [protected]
Preethivd's reply, Sep 9, 2019
The site where I ordered seems to be not responding
Preethivd's reply, Sep 9, 2019
Is it possible that I can raise a return to the address in the invoice and get my money paid as COD back

+91 11 3021 2000