[Resolved] Ecom Express — not deliver in my home address

Near bansal nursing home jagdalpur cg pin 494001, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh, India
 dwh harish on May 18, 2019
Dear sir ecome express delivery boy jagdalpur dist bastar chhattisgarh didnt home deliver my product. Every time he call me to come pickup your order frome my home to 2km. This is very bad service of ecome express currior service. I am racing every time this problem. My home address is near kalipur vill post titirgaon jagdalpur pin 494001. Plese solve my problem and immideat action against your ecome express agency jagdalpur. If my problem not solve. I will complain in ecomerce ministry.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 18, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

Request you to provide the 9 or 10 digit Ecom Express AWB/tracking number for us to assist you and resolve your complaint.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

[protected] awb no
I have ordered some goods on PayTm and delivering through ecom express but still it's in Maraimalai nagar. From last three days it's status is same. Even they didn't delivered it on time.
Please help me with this.
AIW No.[protected]

Greetings from ECOM Express

With the reference to your query regarding the AWB number 264947620, pleased be informed that we have received the request from shopping portal to return the shipment back vendor. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for further assistance.

Team ECOM Express
I didn't received tha pre-generated OTP for my prepaid shipment [protected]. I had problems while receiving my parcel. Theres no contact no available for complaining.
I only got this msg " Dear Customer, your MYNTRA "Pre-paid" shipment awb [protected] is out for delivery by ECOM executive Ph: [protected] PIN: [protected]".

Greetings from ECOM Express

With reference to your query/complaint regarding non receipt of AWB number 2508677206, the said shipment has now been delivered on 16th May at the registered address.Please feel free to write back in case you would require any further assistance on the same.

Team ECOM Express
I never order such an item like this .Return my amount as soon as possible.i never order this item in this site.then how can you delivered this to me

Team ECOM Express
The courier boy 3 product received my home bt no update in Myntra...so plz help me...

I ordered Kurti mehndi n I receive other type Kurti
It's very cheap n wrong size

Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team ECOM Express
I ordered one, HOD TG113 Bluetooth speaker, I received on 16th sep, in Snapdeal, unfortunately I not open the parcel, on 18th sep I open and try to use that, it was not charging, so I try to replace..& I checked my Snapdeal app I have time of 23rd sep, so I we apply the replacement options on 18th. today I received a message from Ecom express get ready for return the product. & I given the parcel to the Ecom express courier person today (19/09/19) at around 5:15pm, but I was tracking the order no it's shown the pick up was failed & rescheduled, how it happened? kindly check and do the needful as soon as possible...Ecom express reverse pickup Order Number : [protected] .
Hi Aravind,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!