Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

We had purchased electrolux washing machine on 7th dec 17 from sairaj enterprises shirdi. It stopped working after 8-15 days of purchasing. When contacted the vendor, he replied that the part is not available and we will give it asap. So we waited some days and followed up many times but due to no response from vendor we have filled complained higher authority on 22nd feb 18. But we have not got any response till today. We are completely frustrated with service due no response from vendor and company. Anticipating quick help regarding this.
May 06, 2018

Dear electrolux team,

We have purchased the electrolux split ac on 27-april-2017 from vijay sales at model town-delhi. My order number is 305-dmt04-17sot39. 1 had called customer care for the service (My s. R. No-del[protected]) and service technician had arrived after 3 days and more than 10 calls of follow ups. Finally the service guy (Mr. Naveen) came for service but he cleaned the dust of indoor unit only. Till that day my ac was under warranty. As i was not satisfied with this service, i called to agency senior person (Mr. Lalit) he ensured me that the service guy will again visit my home next day for complete servicing. Mr lalit also told me not to complain as he would be going to resolve the issue next day. Next day the service technician came and cleaned outdoor & indoor. After 2-3 days i observed that the ac is not cooling properly. I again raised the issue with customer care (My s. R. No-del[protected]) and service technician (Mr. Naveen) arrived after 1 day. He checked the ac again and told me that gas is less due to which the cooling is not there. He told that the gas refilling charges are rs.3600. I asked him why he was telling about gas issue that time while he could tell me it before when he visited my house 1st time as my ac was under warranty.

My concern is that the cooling issue observed only after the service. If it was observed earlier during his first visit, it could be resolved under warranty.
    Kindly repair (Gas filling) it under warranty or i will raise about your poor service on social media and ask people not to buy any product from electrolux.

Sanjiv kumar singh
    Mobile-[protected]
    May 06, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ac stopped working and hence i raised a complaint (Ticket# hyd[protected]) with electrolux on 11th march 2018. On 17th their local engineer came and replaced pcb and few other components charging rs 6, 500.00.

However, the ac stopped working the next day after and again after lot of follow-ups, i had to raise another complaint on 29th mar (Ticket# hyd[protected]) regarding that faulty components were installed on my ac by electrolux's local service engineers.

However, neither the company, nor the local service engineer are doing anything to resolve the issue. I have been cheated by their local engineers and electrolux has not been responding to mails or calls.
      Apr 30, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i have not been able to work as a reputor. I'm going to have a refinance time jiska modle number is ebe183 / 2012 regarding the repair of refrigerators, please repair them.

Refrigeretor datails: -

Distt - chhatarpur {m. P}
        refrigerator not working
        Apr 30, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a fridge on 24 th aug. 2015 from bismi appliance, invoice no. 405921. The same was got malfunctioning around 3 month back and reported to m/s bismi.
          Since presently i am at kozhikode, they send technician for checking. After checking the technician claimed informed compressor burned and rs. 500.00 required as the visiting charge. Where i did not paid because compressor is under warranty for 5 years to my knowledge.

On follow up to the agency at calicut they informed they cannot extend the warranty as it is more than 1 year and i have to pay technician cost (Approx. 1000.00 and gas filling cost (Approx. 2000.0)

Please let me know do i have to pay the above amount, even the compressor is at warranty.

Valsaraj. M. K
          Chief engineer,
          Mvr cancer centre
          Kozhikode.
          Apr 18, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased washing machine wm-fa6.0 kg sr. No[protected] in 2014. Recently we have faced with dryer system,...
            My ac electrolux model number es18m5c/2017. It makes too much noise. The noise is unusual uneven. I was complaint many time...

Electrolux split ac 1.5 ton gas licked automatically during warranty period and asked for refile with in the warranty period. Their engineer came up to check the things and he was agreed for refile it with in 4 to 5 days, Also, he pitched for extended warranty and we buy the same at Rs. 3040.
            Now, after 20 days nobody came up for refile the same despite of our regular followed up with their junior senior or top senior.
            One of their senior (Mr. Lalit - [protected]) was very rude in behavior and challenged us to go anywhere i.e. court or police station or anywhere with your complaint. he was least bothered about customer issues neither he express any courtesy. Overall, he was very very rude like a peasant/illiterate.
            So, request you to kindly look into the matter and get it resolved, i would be really grateful.

Chaturved
            Apr 07, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            There os need of Filling of gas in ac tank to start use of our ac.

Hello sir

I have bought microwave of electrolux in oct 2015 model no. C28m251bb.

There very small issue, lock of door was damaged, i have complaint no.- agr[protected].
              The guy visited and openes the microwave and let it open to come next day.

Since regulatory i am following lot of no and seniors, first they receives calls 1 out of 10 calls and they have no solution for me. They say company do not have part.

How it is possible my microwave was in warranty for microwave part for 3 years and company has stopped supplying parts within 2 years.

No complaint no on websites works.

Pls help, provide me any solution.
              Apr 01, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I Have Register Service Request for 2 nd Free Service During Warranty Period.
              But Service Engineer is Demanding 300₹ For the Same.
              My Complaint No is :DL[protected]

Dear Sir / Madam,
                We have purchase the Electrolux Split AC[protected] from Vijay Sales Chembur.We had called on 25th feb 2018 for the service and service technician had arrived next day & told me that the gas is less due to which the cooling is not there.He told me that he will come next week.
                I had call at your customer care and complained.The call was lock on 17th March 2018, BUT after repeated calls TILL TODAY NO ONE HAD COME
                Mar 22, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased one Electrolux refrigerator single door 150 litre on 19-April-2015 from Om Electronics Rohini, Delhi. I used it almost 2 year Now its compressor not working. I make a complain to the customer care on Friday 16-Mar-18. complain no. is DEL[protected]. After 3 days and more than 20 calls of followups finally the service people came for service. As the refrigerator's compressor is under 5 yrs warranty. it should be changed free of cost. but still i agreed to provide a visit charge of 325Rs plus taxes. After checking it he was asking for 2230rs. only to refill the gas. Kindly clarify my issue if the compressor needs to be replaced then why i should give the gas refilling charges. This is under warranty and this is your responsibility to change it and give it in proper working condition. That is your duty to refill the gas after replacing the compressor and i will not pay any extra cost apart from this 325plus taxes which i already paid to the service people came today. Really worst service ever seen. no cooperation and good behaviour from your authorised service centre people. They clearly said its chargeable whether you do it or not. Kindly clarify my issue and replace my compressor on urgent basis. even the email also bounced if i subbmit it from gmail. "Electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in"
                  worst service from electrolux service centre
                  Mar 20, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had microwave oven from electrolux i used it only 2 times in one month after that it became faulty i went to your service station at jamnagar (Gujarat) i gave the product them they said we will reply you soon. After one week they said your product is being registered for replacement and you got new product against faulty. And i m waiting for they reply for one month after that i went there they said your complaint was not registered i had all the conversation recording with your service center executive they cheated me. I gave them my product before one year now they not even give me my old product and talk with me in very bad language. Listen sir i now i am tired i give you 24 hours after that i will go to consumer court and complaint against you. My complain no. Raj[protected]. I also talk with your sales executive mr. Amit raghvani he is very third class person i had ever mate in my life he has no manor to talk with customer. This is very bad for your company that at least you have to reply customer in proper language.
                    Kindly download the attachment i send you and hear it that how the customer is being harassed by your trained and reputed customer service executive.
                    I heard that electrolux is no.1 brand of europe but i really feel that its better to buy product of lg and even videocon rather than electrolux because your employee and staff has no manor how to talk with customer so if you have any same kindly check this issue and resolved it properly other wise i will complaint against all your staff and electrolux.
                    This all issue in india i am tired if you can help me to solve the problem i face, because it is overall the impression of electrolux group

Waiting for your solid response and reply
                    Your faithfully
                    Parag falia
                    Feb 25, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    We have purchased Mini Bar Refrigerator Model No. REF EC061/2017, from PE Electronics Limited, Parwanoo, Distt. Solan, H.P-173220.
                    6 no. of refrigerators are not working, so please registered my complaint to rectify the same.

In 8 months time 5 time washing machine is been repaired and still its not working. Worst part is not getting the response...

I have complained about my washing machine issue 9 months and from that date I am complaining continuously for the same issue. The authorized person will come to check issue and close the complain without resolving it. I have talked with head of the service department AHMEDABAD he has assured me that my complain will be solved within 15 days although my warranty period has been expired. I have audio recording for the same till date the issue has not been resolved and executive of customer care will tell I will be charged for the service as warranty period is over. I want to make case against issue I am facing
                      Feb 23, 2018

Customer name:- jaganath chandne
                      address :- a/p Kalthan no.1 tal indapur dist pune pin 413106
                      mobile no [protected]

electrolex refrigerator
                      model :-REF -EB 203 EBR -HDA
                      DEAD PIC PURCHEASE DATE :-15/03/2018

I would like to bring to your notice a recent incident (18th – 21st feb, 2018) when one of the technicians, kailash (Contact no. : [protected]), whom we had called to fix the ‘start’ button on the panel of my electrolux microwave oven (25 litres) said the company normally charges 4000/- to fix the panel on the microwave, however, he can fix it if he caters to it privately at rs.2000/-.

However, basis my conversation with the customer service center, they very clearly told me that the cost should be anywhere between[protected]/- to fix the panel. When this was communicated to the technician, he was extremely rude and arrogantly said this is what the charge is and wasn’t even willing to give us an invoice from the company. He said he will give us a warranty of 1 month (Company’s warranty is 3 months) and did not even give an invoice/bill for the expense of rs.2000/-.

Moreover, the technician misbehaved with my elderly parents who were home at the time, which is outrageous!!
                        Feb 21, 2018

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am parches electrolux washing machine 1.5 years ago my machine under warranty and now my machine motor not working l am ragistar my complain already your customer care centar 3 months ago but my complaint not resolved service centar staff not received my call last warning not resolved my complaint i am register your complaint cunsumar court my mobile
                          Jan 23, 2018

This side sahnaj i buy a one electrolux microwave : g20m. Bb-cg in 2015
                            This is product is in...
                            Hi, i have an electrolux microwave oven (Purchased in october 2011). About 2 weeks ago accidentally the door latch was broken....

Respected sir/ madam

I am using electrolux microwave past few years.

Its door lock was broken and hence i contacted electrolux customer care where in they asked me to call on toll free number[protected] and they arranged for technician.
                            A person named kabir (Mobile number :[protected] visited my home on 23/11/2017 and took the microwave with him for door lock replacement. He informed us that only lock can't be replaced and we need to replace entire door which costs 3000 rupees.
                            He also told us the we will get microwave after 2 days. And since then he has absconded.
                            The invoice which he provided mentions the name as "excellent services" and invoice number : 11714 with complaint number: 24811601.
                            He is not picking up call at all. He has also blocked me on whatsapp.
                            I called toll free number to get the status of my microware many times but they are simply avoiding me which indicates that all are involved in this act.

Can you please help me with this or forward my request to concern department.
                            May 23, 2021
                            There is no resolution yet. I made police complaint as well, but they did not show any interest.
                            Dec 12, 2017

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complain in regards to electrolux washing machine, one year old, stopped working, technician informed a part has to be replaced which is under warranty, its been more than 20 days and no response. Calling the manager but that bugger is not responding as well. The whole last week he had informed that the spare part of the machine is coming from somewhere, this week he has stopped responding

Electrolux manager: venkat krishna - [protected]

Would request everyone reading this message to call him once and make his life miserable as electrolux staff are making ours.

Abdul azeem
                              +91-[protected]
                              Dec 06, 2017

Dear Team,

I had bought a washing machine approx 1year ago, now its spinner is not working since last few days.

Request you to kindly help out.