Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Nov 29, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Electrolux India

Having problems with Electrolux India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Electrolux India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Electrolux India reviews & complaints (928)

This is Akhilesh Gupta. I purchased a Electrolux Top loaded Washing machine on Oct 2014 and it is having 2 year warranty service. The washing machine was not working properly so I registered a complaint with Electrolux and the customer care executive given the call Number as (EIND[protected]) on 3 Dec' 15 & (EIND[protected]) on 27 – Nov' 15 and they assured me that the repair work will be done within 24 working hour. But nobody visited our house afterwards and the washing machine is not working till now. I called several time to the Electrolux customer care and they provided, mukesh patil contact +91-[protected] and told that he is the area chief service manager, I contact him on 8 dec'15 & he assured engineer will visit the location within 24 hrs and resolve the issue ASAP, but nobody is visited. I called again Mr. mukesh patil on +91- [protected] on 10 dec'15 and again I request him to resolve the issue but he told engineer will visit today, again nobody is visited I called again Mr. mukesh patil on +91- [protected] on 12 dec'15 and again I request him to resolve the issue but he told engineer will visit today I called him several times from and he assured each time saying it will be repaired within 24 hours. I just want to know as you assured earlier whether my washing will be repaired today or not. My washing machine detail ELECTROLUX 6.5KG ET65SARM TOP LOADING FULLY.

Hi sir/mam, I want to inform you that I m facing lot of problem regarding my electrolx refrigerator .And the Service was very worst...The problem is that, Near the the cooler i was heard some sound...So that i called to the customer care executive and fixed the complaint.AFter that engineer came and told that, it's a normal sound only...No Problem. And for this he asked 375 rs for coming alone...Very Worst Service, , , , Don't Buy Electrolux Refrigerator...The guy name is Saravanan Coimbatore.

Dear sir/mam, I want to inform you that I m facing lot of problem regarding my electrolx refrigerator As it was having problem so Iogged call with customer care but engineer amit had came to fix the issue and collected the 375 rs for coming but after that I m facing lot of problem as fridge is not getting cooled as much required .He did not informed me about changing of self as I have been informed by calling customer care just right now, please request u to resolve the issue asap .And tray is also pending for long time so pls resolve and send engineer asap. Looking for your kind reply . Thanks and Regards, Tarun Rathi mobile no :[protected] address :fc-76 salt lake sector 3 kol-700106

I buy a refrigerator at patna sumata sale on dated 04.07.15 and deepfreezer cover broken automatically after 7days of purches. then i complain sumata sales, Kankarbagh patna, he said ok then from 15th days ago my refrigerator not work and again i complain to sumata sale and they give me complain no EPAT [protected]. After one day one member Gaurav kumar came and said i see your complain and next day i work on this. At evening i received a massage your call has been closed. How this possible that customer complain not solved and they say your call has been closed. if this is your company reputation than i suggest every one to not purchases any material who made bt electrolux.

Please provide as much information as possible...i have purchased an electrolux washing machine in the year 2010.the drainage system has developed snag resulting drainage of water.i had complained to insta care saheed nagar bhubaneswar.the mechanic took rs 300 as service charge but the drainage continuing .insta care was requested to provide service parts but after 20 days it is not resolved.

This is Naveen Krishna. I purchnased a Electrolux Top loaded Washib g mahine on Nov 2014 and it is having 2 year warranty service.

The washing machine was not working properly so I registered a complaint with Electrolux and the customer care executive given the call Number as ECCC[protected] on 26-Oct-2015 and they assured me that the repair work will be done within 24 working hour.

The next day a service engineer named Jhonshon( Mobile Number: +91-[protected]) visited our house the address is provided as below. He assured that the washing machine required a part which will be coming within 2 days and he will repair it with in 2 days.

I called several time to the Electolux and they provided your number +91-[protected]. and told that you are the area chief engineer.

I called you several times from and you assured each time saying it will be repaired withing 24 hours.

I called again on 6-Nov to this number +91-[protected] and you assured that the parts are available and washing machine will be repaired on Saturday(7- Nov)

Today Morning I called again to Jhonson(+91-[protected]) and he assured me saying he visit my house evening and epair the machine.

But afternoon he told that the part is not avialble and he will not be able to repair the washing machine. Also he told that You(Pasha) is not giving the parts to him.

I tried to call(+91-[protected]) you several time today afternoon but it is either busy or you are not picking the call.

I tried to call Philomina(+91-[protected]) but the phone is switched off.

My washing machine detail

Sr No Product Name SKU

1 Electrolux ET65STRM[protected]

I bought electrolux mini fridge. And still in under warranty period.Now its not working, I already raised a complaint on 16/10/2015(comp no ECOC [protected]), 15/11/2015(comp No ECOC[protected] and I've called them more than 5, 6 times, but no result. Now company person also not response properly. Kindly do the needful.And please rethink about your costumer service.Am also ready to pay something if it is required.

My fridge stopped working in just 1 year gap of purchase. I was given diff information by diff rep and moreover the engineer who came to visit asked for advance payment which is illogical in every aspect. A fridge under warranty and still I'm been asked to pay!! Strange, on top of that when i tried talking to a sup on call, disgusting customer service was given. Complaint no. EDEL[protected], I EXPECT SOMEONE TO CALL ME ASAP WITH BETTER RESOLUTION
                Pathetic product and disgusting customer service

I bought electrolux waching machine before 5 moths. Now its not working properly, I already raised a complain before 3 months ago but no result. Now company person also npt response properly. Daily I called twice in a day. My complain #Esur[protected]. Please do it need for me.

I am Malay Maniar, bought two Electrolux Split AC for my house in 10 May 2015. Out of two, one AC didnot worked properly in October 2015. I bought the same from Vijay sales. I booked complaint in Vijay Sales and technitian visited my house. He told that Gas from compressor in outer unit has leaked due to some piping defect inside the Outer unit. I lodge complaint to Electrolux and to Area sales manager Mr Jignesh Limbasia. I gave four reminders in several days thru e mail but no response received from any of them. It is request them to replace the unit as it is a manufacturing defect in OUTER UNIT.
                    I can be reached on [protected]. please look into this matter asap.

Sir..my electrolux oven was giving problem with its START button so I complained the same. Your technician came and took away the complete control Pane. But now more than a month has passed but despite of many calls of our side nobody has turned up. Its really annoying me and even defaming your name. Plz do needful at the earliest.

महोदय, प्रार्थी के पास एल्क्ट्रोलक्स सेमी ऑटोमेटिक वाशिंग मशीन है, जो अब वारंटी अवधि में नहीं है. वाशिंग मशीन खराब होने पर प्रार्थी ने 03 अक्टूबर 2015 को कंपनी के कस्टमर केयर पर ई-मेल कर रिपयेरिंग का निवेदन किया था. 06 अक्टूबर 2015 की शाम कंपनी इंजीनियर श्री नरेश घर पर आए. उन्होंने बताया कि सर्विस चार्ज 350 रुपए होगा. सामान जो लगेगा, उसका खर्च अलग होगा. इंजीनियर ने यह स्पष्ट नहीं किया कि अगर मशीन की रिपेयरिंग नहीं कराएंगे तो विजिट चार्ज देना होगा. कार्य से मना करने पर भी श्री नरेश ने 350 रुपए सर्विस चार्ज की मांग की. उन्होंने कहा कि सर्विस न लेने पर भी 350 रुपए देने होंगे. आपत्ति जताने पर श्री नरेश ने फोन पर मेरी बात श्री प्रिंस ([protected]) से कराई. उन्होंने पहले बताया कि विजिट चार्ज सर्विस चार्ज का 25 फीसदी होगा, लेकिन बाद में 50 फीसदी बताने लगे. श्री प्रिंस ने यह भी स्पष्ट किया कि अगर मैं 50 फीसदी भुगतान नहीं करूंगा तो कंपनी मेरा नाम, पता प्रतिबंधित कर देगी और भविष्य में कभी सर्विस प्रदान नहीं करेगी. विजिट चार्ज को स्पष्ट करने के लिए कस्टमर केयर पर फोन किया गया तो वहां भी सर्विस चार्ज का 25 फीसदी विजिट चार्ज कनफर्म किया गया और कॉल किसी अन्य को ट्रांसफर की गई. इसके बाद जिससे बात हुई, वह भी प्रिंस का नाम सुनते ही सर्विस चार्ज का 50 फीसदी विजिट चार्ज बताने लगे. कस्टमर केयर का हवाला देने पर वह कहने लगे कि वहां पुरानी जानकारी होगी. मिस्टर प्रिंस से आपको अपडेटेड जानकारी मिली है और विजिट चार्ज सर्विस चार्ज का 50 प्रतिशत ही होगा. आखिरकार मुझे सर्विस चार्ज की 50 प्रतिशत राशि विजिट चार्ज के रूप में प्रदान करनी पड़ी, जिसकी रसीद भी यहां संलग्न की जा रही है. मुझे स्पष्ट करें कि सर्विस चार्ज और विजिट चार्ज को लेकर कंपनी के लोग अलग-अलग बात क्यों कर रहे हैं? एक ने 100 प्रतिशत, दूसरे ने 50 प्रतिशत और कस्टमर केयर ने 25 प्रतिशत की बात क्यों की? कस्टमर केयर के पास अपडेटेड जानकारी क्यों नहीं है? कंपनी कर्मचारी ग्राहकों को गुमराह क्यों कर रहे हैं? कस्टमर का मानसिक उत्पीडऩ कर उसे परेशान क्यों किया जाता है, जबकि यह भारतीय दंड संहिता की धारा 211/499 के तहत अपराध है. प्रार्थी कुशल खरे डी-91, सरस्वती लोक दिल्ली रोड, मेरठ (यूपी) 250002 फोन : [protected], [protected]

Dear Team, I purchased Electrolux A/C from Vijay Sales for approximately INR 22000 in Jan 2014. The warranty was for 1 year. After the warranty period, in Apr-May 2015, the compresser fan broke. They charged me approximately 1500 including service charges Then, in July-Aug 2015, the PCB had an issue. They again claimed the charge to be around 2200 plus 550 service charge. After several requests, they refused to waive off the charges, since it was out of warranty. My request was that the product was defective with the fan issue and now the PCB issue. Since they did not heed to my request, I took help of a local vendor who did for INR 1500 for me. Now in Sep 2015, I am facing cooling issue wherein the A/C doesnt cool at all. I first checked with the same local vendor, who said that the gas is over and fan blade is again broken. He said he will charge me 3000. This was too muh for me to bear with such a faulty product. Again I lodged a complaint with the customer care of electrolux. Their tone was the same again. Since your product is out of warranrty, we will charge you 1250 for fan and 2750 for gas. Which means another INR 4000 now. To summarize, below is my expenditure or perceived expenditure: Jan 2014: 22000 purchase May 2015: 1500 fan (electrolux cust care) Aug 2015: 1500 PCB (local vendor) Oct 2015: 4000 fan + gas (perceived expenditure) This means, within 18 months, I am incurrring almost 30% of the product cost towards repair, time and again with some issues, causing me inconvenience of having a malfunctioning A/C and additional mental trauma. Can you please help Requested solution: fixing fan and gas for free or else replacing the product itself

Product: Electrolux Item: Fridge double door Model no: REFECP2545-FFK Serial no:[protected] Name: Renu Bansal Adress: giraj dham colony badota marg near c.s.r.v school. cont no: [protected] Modern Electronics dampier road mathura : 281001 mob: [protected] Dear sir/madam I am Renu bansal from chumuhan mathura up. I have purchase these electrolux double door fridge from modern electronics mathura. My fridge doesnt working from 1 months. It is purchased on 30.03.15. I have complaint in electrolux service centre. complaint no: EGZB[protected] which is done on 15/09/15 there mechanic is come and tell the compressor does not work. They say that we can change it as soon as possible but nobody can come after that. this is very shame of there service. Thank you

The chairman
                              India consumer forum - complaints
                              New dlehi

Sir:

This complaint has already been registered with electrolux india's costomer service and it is no less than three weeks now new refrigerator sold by electrolux is not working at all.

I am shocked with the kind of services provided by the company of this refrigerator and dispite of filing complaints to their costomer service department, no actions are taken. All we faced was plain ignorance and fake commitments made by the employees of this company. Services are not provided to me and the fridge is still within warranty period of 5years

Kindly intervene and let's tell all concerned that they should stop buying electrolux products as their service is totally hopeless and their refrigerators do not work well when purchased. Refrigerator being an important daily appliances, it's loss has been suffered by my whole family for past 10 - 12 days. I would like to have following urgently as me and my family do not have any
                              Refrigerator as on date and loosing lot on daily necessities as on date and electrolux has just send their mechanic
                              Only once to check the problem which was a faulty compressor, despite of having an inbuilt stabilizer which the fridge boasts of. After that day no actions have been taken and on calling up electrolux's service the call gets routed through their customer service department to their customers and there is no responsible person over there. Everday they've been fooling around making blank promisies that a person would be sent to fix the problem by the same day or the next, who the hell does that, without even thinking about the loss of the customer, atleast think of the work hours other person looses. For past ten days i've been cutting off from my work in order to stay at home and wait for their representatives the whole day, instead of which all i received has been vain and disappointment. Even on visiting back to the seller's store, we get their helpless reactions saying that its the company who's responsible to fix it.
                              This makes me question the kind of service provided by electrolux all over india, as it's condition in the prime capital city of the nation is miserable and far below expectations. There's no way such kind of irresponsibility should be tolerated.
                              I would like to have a replaced refrigerator or at least get it fixed with immediate effect and as well as damagesan early action will be highly appreciated

I bought this electrolux frigde(47 L) 3 months ago i.e 9th may'15.And in no time it came out as a faulty product.Company provides us 1 year warranty but i haven't received any support either from the dealer or from the company.Very poor performance.any telling about the complaint no one came to check what is the fault.after one week company person came to my house.He told me that the thermostat is is burned.How is that possible when i am using stabilizer as well. Definitely it a one faulty product.Then he told me that some they will again come and change the thermostat as soon as it is available.Now its been 20 days, but no one came.I have also tried calling the shop from where i bought it but they cut the phone as soon as they come to know that it is me.

We purchased a Washing machine, Electrolux model Serena from Vijay Sales on[protected]. There have been multiple occasions in which the machine has malfunctioned and received a very horrible service from the company. During the warranty period the product has malfunctioned at least 10 times and in spite of asking for a replacement from Vijay Sales they have denied our respect. Further more the service personnel from Electrolux named Tanveer has not repaired the appliance and treated us very harshly. In the first week of May 2015, the machine just stopped functioning and a verbal complaint was registered. On 13th May, 2015 we registered a formal complaint with Vijay Sales for which the service personnel arrived on 30th May, 2015 a day after our warranty period expired. After examination it was deduced that the circuit board was damaged which they replaced. After a week the machine again failed to function. Upon independent verification of the machine it was found out that the replaced circuit board was a used and faulty one. On most of the occasions the washing had to be done manually which has caused back problems which is causing a great deal of stress on the physical health. We need a replacement for the washing machine or reimbursement for the faulty piece.

Dear Sir, I bought a Electrolux washing machine 3 years back and now the machine is not working. I approached customer care 2 times and they have sent a Hi-Fi sms with lot of number all are useless. People from local service centre came and told pcb gone and they took 3800 Rupees. still the machine is not working I called them several times and no proper response for the last several days. Is it the way you give service. Horrible experience to me with your service team. I made more that 25 calls. Mostly they wont pick the call, if at all pick they will tell "I will check and come back" and they never come back. If I call again every day they give variety of reasons. No use. I am going to scrap the machine. If you want that machine for analysis, I can offer it for free. Good bye to Electrolux. I will never recommend this brand to anybody.

Please do not ever buy any Electrolux product as their after sales service is very very bad . I have paid 8000 to GX SYSTEM AND SERVICES which is their authorised ser centre but my fridge is still not working at all. From past 15 days I am trying to contact GX systems as well as their call centre. But ther are not picking our phone and the call centre is of no help.still waiting for their response. Hopeless company and their service.

Order no : [protected] invoice no :[protected] Gati Docket No :[protected] Sir, I have online order to shop cj for Electolux 20 Ltr microwave, but we have not receive microwave. we receive only free gift items (Two nos of box). We contact shop cj customer care but not we can not found responsible answer he say i am right, then we contact to Gati customer care, he say please contact shop cj. I am very sad. Please say what can do now. Sanjeev Kumar Vidyarthi, Mobile No : [protected] Email : [protected]@gmail.com