[Resolved] Federal Bank — transaction amount not reflecting in balance

Kerala, Wayanad, India
 abin_baby__ on Apr 1, 2020
I have transferred rs.15000 from my payzapp wallet to my federal bank account. The transaction was made successful and the money was debited from my payzapp wallet. But while going through my federal bank account, rs15000 was not reflecting in my balance but meanwhile there was transaction i'd showing in the mini statement of my federal bank account. As my money got debited, i need a support from federal bank for the transferred amount.

transaction amount not reflecting in balance
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2020

[Apr 01, 2020] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by abin_baby__, Apr 01, 2020
Federal bank mini statement

transaction amount not reflecting in balance
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2020
Hi Abin,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at [protected]@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (75787) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Comments

The amount credited to my account is showing in mini statement but not in the main balance. The credited amount is not reflecting in my main balance..please reply to my concern
Federal Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2020

Hi Farheen,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (76286) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

+91 48 4263 0995 [International]