[Resolved]  Fedex — Clearance delay - Showing goods are subject to regulatory review

My international shipment with AWB number[[protected]] is stuck at New Delhi with a status "Clearance Delay". The earlier delivery due date was 23/12/2020, now it appears scheduled delivery pending, and showing exception reason as "Goods are subject to regulatory review". My shipment is for individual use, and I've submitted the required KYC documents which they have already acknowledged. No communication is made from their(FedEx) end and they are taking exceptionally long time to deliver the shipment.
Clearance delay - Showing goods are subject to regulatory review
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2021
Well, the company did not help me much. As it took 30 days to get my parcel. Was not a good experience.

[Dec 24, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by psj.25 Dec 24, 2020 I still don't see any update. The status is still same.
Updated by psj.25 Dec 26, 2020 I want to know why your team is not responding. And why is the status not getting update?
I have booked it with International Priority and still no response. What is the use of paying so much.

Updated by psj.25 Dec 27, 2020 I am very disappointed with your services. I am not able to understand what is it taking so long even after verifying KYC documents. Additionally I have selected International Priority over Economic option, all seems a waste of money. What should one do if he needs to get something urgently, you guys just show a tentative date for creating false hopes. Moreover I am not even getting any response from your behalf. I could only make myself believe that for future I shall not be using your services.
Updated by psj.25 Jan 09, 2021 20+ Days and still nothing
Updated by psj.25 Jan 21, 2021 FedEx took 30 days to deliver this parcel from the destination which was just 300KM away. Was not a good experience but, okay! as I have got it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009