[Resolved]  Fedex — shipper or importer must confirm or verify value of goods.

I have received a call from fedex bangalore clearance team on 29jun2020 that there was a query against my shipment vide #[protected] and requested to provide a value proof documentation for the same.

I have forwarded the documentation that i have the same day, since then there was no movement in the status despite the email states to allow 48-72 hours for clearance once the documents were received.

Today is the 7th days since i have provided the requested documentation. I have generously followed up and waited until today understanding the current situation we all are currently going through.

I have followed up on email to enquire whether the documentation i have provided have been submitted for customs review for which i have never received a response.

I also followed up with customer care on the numbers provided and they always inform that it is pending with customs. When i asked on which date the query was replied back they are stating that they do not have that information. It is hard to believe their claim as the status on https://eccsmobility.cbic.gov.in/eicimobility still shows up as query raised as of today. If this has been replied then the status would definitely be updated to query replied.

I feel that i am not being provided with legitimate information by fedex team here. I request you to expedite the clearance of this shipment and do the needful.
shipper or importer must confirm or verify value of goods.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2020
After a long wait, I have received the shipment today. I would like to thank Bhagyashree Thakur from executive desk for helping me in getting the shipment through customs clearance until it is delivered.

[Jul 06, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
FedEx Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2020 Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your concern to our team and we will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express
Updated by pasupus Jul 20, 2020 Despite all my efforts (escalation to leadership, follow-ups with CC, follow-ups with Team Lead), nothing is working out. The only answer I always hear from Fedex is "we are working on it". My straight question here, if you guys are working on it for the past 21 days then why isn't there any movement on this shipment and why this hasn't cleared the customs yet? If you guys are buying out time wasting customers time then this would be the first and last time I would be using your service. If there is an issue which is stopping you from doing your job then the same should be communicated to the customer which isn't the case here.

I completely lost hope on this shipment ($ 176.99 Product Cost + $ 104.00 Shipment Cost) worth $ 281.00 and Fedex isn't doing their job right here.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

FedEx
    FedEx Phone
    +91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    FedEx Address
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009