[Resolved] Fedex — Tracking No. 728914479339 - Clearance delay - Import

shh27 on Jul 6, 2017

On 6/30/2017 i got email from fedex.com stating In order to clear your shipment "728914479339 " without delays, we request you to submit the following at the earliest.

they requested to provide KYC Form and Consignee authorization and i already replied on 6/30/2017 with all the required documents

now its more then 5 days but no update from Fedex, on 4th July i talked on their no 1800 209 6161 and they said they have received my documents and its under process so today on 6th July i called again to get new update and i surprised to get their new statements, now they are saying that they have not receive my documents and requested me to send it again and 2nd time i have send my documents as i have no other choice

No body is giving any correct update nor clearing my shipment and not sure what kind of game they are playing with their customers

Note: I have recordings of all conversation to show it how every time they have given wrong/fake information

Tracking No. 728914479339
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2017

[Jul 06, 2017] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
FedEx Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2017
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

FedEx Express
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have the same problem with shipment tracking number[protected], they have been sending me in circles and no response for about a week now. Very bad customer service.
FedEx Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018

Hi Kaushik,

We regret for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

FedEx Express

+91 22 2571 4444 [Customer Care]
    2nd Floor, West Wing, No. 15, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560009
    Fedex - Tracking No. 728914479339 - Clearance delay - Import