Flipkart — account blocked my account

Eluru, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Karim Pakka Reverse Gear on Jan 14, 2019
Hello flipkart my email id: shaheenskcs@gmail.com my account is blocked and i have to pay emi of 12153/- this month i don't know who you are to decide the quantity i had money i will buy as my wish whom you are to judge don't act as monopoly in future paytm will do better than you.
Know coming to my matter i had to pay the monthly emi know without proper knowledge their blocked my account i won't pay penalty because it's your fault to block my account without proper notice.

You senior executives don't have knowledge about it so unblock my account and verify properly if i violent any policy i'm sorry for that.

account blocked my account

[Jan 14, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

19689
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account blocked my account