[Resolved] Flipkart — broken product received

L2/9 Sec-L Lda Colony Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 raju rai3 on May 22, 2019
I purchased a symphony air cooler as on[protected] from e com flipkart, same day i raise a request for replace a product with other model as product is received in damage condition and also not meet with my need. But still no any refund or replacement initiated by e com flipkart. They always give me long appointment. I bought his product due to hot weather but flipkart giving replacement date is too long. I want to replace this product to other model on priority, now i'm harassed by company.
Raju rai
[email protected]

Product - symphony air cooler
Return id -[protected]
Purchase date[protected]
Invoice no - faa1gj[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the product delivered is damaged. We have interacted with the customer and raised a return request with the seller for the refund of the order. The seller has confirmed that the refund has been completed on May 03, 2019. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]