[Resolved] Flipkart — delivery system

Sonarpur , South 24 paraganas , pin code-700150, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 sramana mandal on Nov 11, 2019
I am from west bengal. My pin code is-700150
Flipkart suddenly stopped their delivery system from last 2 weeks. We are facing a great trouble who ware depended on flipkart. We want to know the reason. I have contacted with flipkart customer service but they did not help me out.
Please try to start flipkart delivery system on this pincode (700150)
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2019
we want to get back flipkart delivery system back please kindly held us. pincode 700150 suddenly from 2 weeks flipkart stoped their delivery system totally.
i want to get this problem solution.

[Nov 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sramana mandal, Nov 11, 2019
Please help me us from this problem. We get back flipkart delivery system here pincode-700150. sudden from 2 weeks we have faced this so please help us
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2019
Hi, Thank you for writing in. Please note that the availability of services at a location depending on a few factors like the type of item, coverage of courier partners, and policies of the respective sellers. Sellers are constantly working on expanding services and hope to reach you soon.
Updated by sramana mandal, Nov 11, 2019
Actually the problem was from 2 weeks. 700150 in this pin code 2 weeks age the flipkart will deliver each and every thing from first. in this pin code -700150 flipkart was started first delivery before amazon, myntra others etc. in this locality. this problem was started from last 2 weeks and it really a big problem for us. please kindly help us. I am requesting to flipkart please kindly help me out and please start a normal delivery process as before then we will be thankful to u guys.
Please solve our problem.
Updated by sramana mandal, Nov 12, 2019
In this pin code 700150 flipkart delivered their items till 2 weeks ago. the problem started from 2 weeks ago. what can we do.
i want that to take a action against this. and the delivery system get back please.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]