Flipkart — fastrack aviator sunglasses

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
 vinuthna reddy on Oct 12, 2019
I purchased fast track sunglasses from flipkart worth 1, 376 during bigbillion days
But they sended me fast track rectangular glasses worth below 1000
Then i requested for return and refund they accepted it and after few hours they blocked my account i contacted customer support they said due to high returns we blocked your account i was shocked what the hell of policy is this.
If they send damaged product or different product then its their fault they shouldn't count on these kind of returns but they simply did it even i explain this to the customer support they are not accepting it and no proper replay flipkart cheating customers like this iam a loyal customer of flipkart but they dint care about it

I want my product or my money refund plese help me

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
Hi Eaims,
We are sorry to let you know that our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Comments

Dear Vinuthna,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
vinuthna reddy's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2019
Email ID : [email protected]
Phno: 9550183253
Thanks for understand my problem I hope u solve it as soon as possible

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]