[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart cancelled order 3 days after paying for it and did not give a reason

Gurgaon, India
 Lakhvinderb on Jan 26, 2019
Had orded a mobile phone from flipkart during the big sale. :

This order was cancelled without any intimation or reason. I had availed the sbi card cash back if 10% plus additional 1000 on online plus exchange... Now i can't avail of the benefits. I choose this offer against rival offers from amazon and lost out on the opportunity. If there was a problem cancel, you should have cancelled in short notice, not after 3 days of confirming a prepaid order. I escalated this as a complaint and an apology was given stating technical reasons. I fail to understand a technical reason for refusal or denial of service.
Order no: od[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
We will revert on it.

Comments

Ha ha... They had reverted with not being able to help...and that if I was interested in the product I can buy at current price without those offers... I told them of not wasting my time and their time further and close the complaint. They were clueless of the situation and their responsibility and made the whole issue a fight which wasn't worth it. I do not intend to buy further from flipkart...

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart cancelled order 3 days after paying for it and did not give a reason