[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart is neither refunding my money not providing my order

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 alokfda on Jan 17, 2019
Dear mam i placed an order (Samsung 32 led tv) with order number od[protected] on flipkart on 1st jan 2019 and paid 13999 by sbi debit card. After that due to quality issue i cancelled my order. And placed a new order (Order id-od[protected] for lg 32 inch led tv, and paid rupees 14999 by sbi credit card. At time of order flipkart promise to deliver the product on 4th jan 2019, but till today i. E. 17 jan i have not got my product. And also flipkart is not refunding my money (Rupees 13999) of my previous order (Order id - od[protected] for which they did promised that money will be reflect in my account on 2nd jan 2019. I complain to flipcart customer care more than 15 times, each times they did nothing verywell. Each time a new person pic call and they dont know about problem, after that they says that my complain is escalated and wait for 24 hours. Please help me.
Now flipkart is forcing me to cancel my order. I am afraid that if i cancel my order they again not refund my money. I am very frustated and suffering from mental trauma due to flipkart. Please help and do the needful. Thanks

flipkart is neither refunding my money not providing my order
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the product is not delivered to him. We have interacted with the customer and processed the refund for the order. Customer confirmed that he has received the refund. Closing the case from our end.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019
We interacted with the customer on [protected] about the customer concern, informed seller has provided the refund on your case, customer confirmed with the same. Hence, case was closed.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart is neither refunding my money not providing my order