Flipkart — flipkart pay later/ myntra

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 PoojaTh on Sep 14, 2019
I am registering complaints against flipkart because i am not getting any resolution from them after my 100% effort.

I did shopping from myntra & payment mode was “flipkart pay later”. That product failed to deliver into specified address. So, retailer canceled the delivery & hence money was supposed to returned to origin (Flipkart pay later) around august 25, 2019. And money returned from myntra, i can see under that product written “returned to origin” but somehow returned money (₹723) was not reflecting under flipkart pay later.

After continuous follow up with flipkart customer care executive, twice they said to contact myntra, according to them money didn’t refunded from myntra’s end. Though already frustrated, still asked again to myntra, myntra said that it’s been refunded from their end, should contact to flipkart.

I have been calling flipkart to myntra, myntra to flipkart, they are making me fool. Last time i had a call with mr. Aditya (Flipkart customer care supervisor) but still no resolution yet.

Please, help me as it seems they are not taking issue seriously. Money which they aren’t returning is my hard earned money. I hope this consumer complaints would resolve my issue.

flipkart pay later/ myntra

[Sep 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by PoojaTh, Sep 17, 2019
No update from Flipkart yet.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart pay later/ myntra