[Resolved]  Flipkart — flipkart pay later/ myntra

I am registering complaints against flipkart because i am not getting any resolution from them after my 100% effort.

I did shopping from myntra & payment mode was “flipkart pay later”. That product failed to deliver into specified address. So, retailer canceled the delivery & hence money was supposed to returned to origin (Flipkart pay later) around august 25, 2019. And money returned from myntra, i can see under that product written “returned to origin” but somehow returned money (₹723) was not reflecting under flipkart pay later.

After continuous follow up with flipkart customer care executive, twice they said to contact myntra, according to them money didn’t refunded from myntra’s end. Though already frustrated, still asked again to myntra, myntra said that it’s been refunded from their end, should contact to flipkart.

I have been calling flipkart to myntra, myntra to flipkart, they are making me fool. Last time i had a call with mr. Aditya (Flipkart customer care supervisor) but still no resolution yet.

Please, help me as it seems they are not taking issue seriously. Money which they aren’t returning is my hard earned money. I hope this consumer complaints would resolve my issue.

flipkart pay later/ myntra
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-23 09:21:19
This issue is still not resolved from Flipkart side. Late fee has been charged on me despite multiple concerns raised at the very beginning when above is issue was not resolved. I am getting daily call & messages to pay my Flipkart bill that includes late fee as well. Why should I pay late fee when it’s totally irrelevant???

[Sep 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by PoojaTh Sep 17, 2019
No update from Flipkart yet.
Updated by PoojaTh Nov 23, 2019
Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2019
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account details from the shared information. Request you to share the registered email ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by PoojaTh Nov 24, 2019
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by PoojaTh Nov 26, 2019
Please, update as I already have shared my mail id.

19445