Flipkart — flipkart pay later refund

road no 3, pandurangwadi., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 a4ayan1 on Oct 12, 2019
I've purchased a crocs men black sandals (Od[protected] worth rs.1395/- which was delivered on 31st august through flipkart pay later option. Later on september 13th i tried to pay the pay later bill twice but the payment got failed. But the money was deducted. Next day i got a message from flipkart that the pay later amount is cleared. So one payment was successful. But i didn't get the 2nd failed payment refund still now. It's been a month. I chatted almost everyday with flipkart consultants & everyday i've had to explain the same issue repeatedly to every new consultant. I even got a mail that the seller want the bank details like account number and ifsc code, so kindly provide the details & i also provided that. Some consultant told me that the amount has been refunded. When i asked for the receipt, they told me "as informed earlier, your refund is already credited, the team will let you know all the details by october 05, 2019." but the team didn't reply. The other consultants told me to wait for 24-48 hours as the team will get back to me. But still now the issue remains the same. I didnt get the refund back. I don't know if the flipkart looted the money or the seller but i'm still waiting for it.

flipkart pay later refund

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by a4ayan1, Oct 14, 2019
Today again got a mail from Flipkart. I've attached the snap of the mail. they are saying that " you can view the updated refund status by visiting the 'My Account' section of your Flipkart account." But I am not sure where to check the refund status on flipkart my account. please help!

Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
Hi Ayan,
We're writing to you about the refund of Rs.1395 for your Crocs Men Black Sandals.
We're sorry that the refund amount was not showing in your Flipkart Pay Later account due to an unforeseen issue. Please be assured this has been fixed now and you can view the updated refund status by visiting the 'My Account' section of your Flipkart account. Hence, we are closing this complaint from our end.
Updated by a4ayan1, Oct 16, 2019
I still didn't get the money to my account. Nothing on My Account Section other than the bills.. no refund status.
Updated by a4ayan1, Oct 19, 2019
Really they just looting the money. Still waiting for any reply but sadly no response from flipkart or the team

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart pay later refund