[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart rejected my refund od[protected]

Udupi, Karnataka, India
 smpoojary on Nov 26, 2018
Od[protected]Micromax tv). Rejected my refund.
Installation person who visited for product installation came to know that the product (Micromax tv) is defective and board has issue.
After that came to know that technician should come to check the product, but he is keep on cancelling the request. Finally fipkart rejected refund request.
Two time installation person cancelled request. Two times technician cancelled request. Flipkart says micromax team will contact you, but micromax team is not reaching us.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2018
Money is refunded to account. Thanks to Consumer Complaints for support and thanks to flipkart.

[Nov 26, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by smpoojary, Nov 28, 2018
Technician visited, he said board needs to be replaced, he said it takes 2 working days based on board availability. I am thinking, if old product then it is correct to replace each part. If it is new product, then why don't you replace whole product itself.
Updated by smpoojary, Nov 28, 2018
Otherwise needs to refund back.
Updated by smpoojary, Nov 30, 2018
What is the update? Today 30th is given 2nd deadline to check and pickup the product. Technician came and after that no updates. When refund will happen? How many days can wait for the refund? How times I can ask for this? I did not expect this from Flipkart. Amazon does immediately replace the item if item is not working, otherwise they immediately do refund.

Comments

I have received Order id :OD[protected] but not received starter kit with it so please provide starter kit And also provide demo of microwave oven after 26-11-18 so we are very thankful to the Flipkart team members.
Hi Peer: Please raise separate flow for your issue.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]