[Resolved] Flipkart — fraud on the name of flash sale

Vicky Taneja on Mar 6, 2018
Hi Team,

I have been shopping from Flipkart from a very long time but this time I feels like there is no customer satisfaction. I have placed an order in Flash Sale, i have it successfully added in my cart and then I proceed with the billing but when I enter my cvv and click on purchase. It reflects that the order is out of stock within seconds.

As per flipkart policy for flash sale, if you have successfully added your order in cart you will have 15 minutes to do the billing. Then I called customer care and the folks who speak with they were so arrogant and they have no respect for customer and even they don't even understand the meaning of customer satisfaction.

I cannot order one single piece of MI TV 4 however the same product is available in the marked and they are even selling multiple orders, means you can order in bulk. You just need to visit OLX.COM and search for MI TV 4, you will get the seller name contact number and the TV itself for few thousand bucks extra.

I don't understand one thing if Flipkart is the only supplier, how it available throughout Indian market, which someone has gotten it out through Flipkart itself.

I don't have hope with Flipkart now and I believe there is no point of going live for sale next week if it is not gonna be available for customers.

Thanks & Regards,
Tanuj Taneja
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Really True...

I have been trying to order Redmi Note 5 Pro in Three of the flash sales conducted by flipkart.com. But even Once I couldn't see the product Available on the website - - - - - Coming Soon-------- Out of Stock @ 12.00 pm. Third time it was added into my cart but ' Out of Stock' Flipkart is rather selling it out to the black market. Otherwise how these handsets are available in plenty in OLX. com for higher prices...

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - fraud on the name of flash sale