[Resolved]  Flipkart — login unsuccessful & unable to update my password

I have been trying to login to my flipkart account link with email address [protected]@gmail.com but i always received an error msg "login unsuccessful, please try after few minutes". I also tried to reset my password many times but it always says "unable to update the password". I have been facing this issue from last six months and i had contacted the customer care so many times on call as well as on email but they are unable to resolve my query.
Apr 5, 2018
Mar 04, 2018

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
May 26, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

Flipkart account unsuccessful login

Flipkart login issue, please check and clear the same

I have been having issues login in to flipkart. It keeps saying login unsuccessful, please try in a min. I tried to update the password, but it didn't work, unable to update password.

Flipkart