Flipkart — no response after delivering a defective laptop from flipkart. order id: od[protected]

SovonSarkar on Oct 12, 2019
I ordered an hp laptop (Model no.: hp 14s cr 1005tu) on 1st october 2019 during flipkart big billion day sale. I received my order on 9th october 2019. The laptop has dark patches of the keyboard on the display screen. I informed flipkart for a replacement on that very day i received it. They said the seller has an option for return only. I said i would like to return then. They said the concerned team will contact you by 12th october. Today they send me an email saying it will be resolved by 15th october. The return policy is only for 10 days after delivery. And all they say is my issue has been escalated to the concerned team and it will be resolved soon. The name of the seller is laser techno solution and it is a flipkart assured seller. i really don't know if they are delaying it intentionally or not. The laptop costs around 47k. I really don't know what to do with this faulty laptop. I would anyway buy this laptop be it online or offline. So i am fine with replacement also from flipkart. I am using flipkart since 2012 but never been hassled like this. I am providing all the images below regarding this order. Please help me out.

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SovonSarkar, Oct 12, 2019
I paid 46990/- through Axis Bank Credit Card for the laptop. If the return is not processed on time then the Axis Bank will charge money for delaying of payment in credit. I have to pay extra money for nothing. Please help.

Updated by SovonSarkar, Oct 13, 2019
Flipkart cancelled my return request citing confusion between the chat and reason for return. Sir, I enquired in the offline markets about the price and if there are any problems with the screen for this laptop. And the offline market said no problem of faulty screen or dark patch on screen if I buy with them. I informed this to flipkart. And I don't know why they have cancelled my return citing stupid reason. Being a flipkart plus member and shopping for more than 8years on flipkart, facing this hassle is a nightmare. I received the product with a defective screen. I ordered it on 29th September. I received it on 9th October and requested for a return. Today is 13th October. A laptop worth 47k paid through a credit card. Now I have again raised it for return. HP Technician will visit now by 20th October to check the problem. The last day for return is 10 days after delivery. I really regret the decision buying the laptop from Flipkart. Thank you flipkart for delivering the prolonged mental agony just on time before diwali in the name of Big Billion Day!!!

Updated by SovonSarkar, Oct 13, 2019
Buying a new laptop a customer don't expect such mishap and that too continuing for 15 days after order. The experience is terrible and it's not my fault. In the review section of HP 14s cr1005tu on Flipkart, there are many others who cited the same problem of the screen like mine. Going through a mental turmoil right now and hoping that everything will be resolved as soon as possible. It's unbearable now. Return ID -[protected]
Updated by SovonSarkar, Oct 14, 2019
Please help me out.
Updated by SovonSarkar, Oct 14, 2019
I ordered the laptop for work. It's been more than 15 days I have paid the money for the laptop but cannot use it because they had send a laptop with a defective screen. Flipkart cancelled the last return citing confusion between comment and selected reason. Please help me to return the defective laptop.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
We will revert on it.

Comments

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - no response after delivering a defective laptop from flipkart. order id: od116672316517400000