[Resolved]  Flipkart — Omniteckretail

I was waiting to buy vu 50 inch full hd tv in flipkart and its seller is omnitechretail on saturday (21/1/2017) as from this day republic day offer started. But from saturday it shows that no seller is available for this pin code. My area pin code is 560040. Why omnitechretail is not providing tv for this pin code from 21st of this month. I believe offer is there for everyone and filpkart started offers so that everyone make use of it.
I am really disappointed because of omnitechretail.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2017
Hi Team,

We are unable to find order detail or register contact number for given complaint.

We request you to get in touch with our customer care team on below detail.

We're available 24 hours a day.

[protected] or[protected]
Email :- [protected]@flipkart.com.

We understand your concern, Deepak. Availability of services at a location depend on few factors like the type of item, coverage of courier partners, and policies of the respective sellers. Our sellers are constantly working on expanding services and hope to reach you soon. Stay tuned for updates.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi I bought LG SJ3 soundbar on 18-10-20 The product have some problem so I'm return the product but in return options I am check all option but i did not go to next level on your return and I'm contact Flipkart customer executives daily 4 times till this date but no one is care about my concern what is happen is any problem is occurred on your side or my side why you give return policy I got defect product if any problems are occurred we go to returns as of your policy but no one is care about my problem why you Running the Company I'm purchased so many products on flipkart this time it's worst you don't Care about customers problems it's not worthy and I'm complain or raise issues so many times no one is resolves so what do i do now

Flipkart